Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Color of your mucus? (5+ years smokers only please)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Clear, smoke cigs for 5 years and weed on and off in the same time period.

2. Well I've been smoking cigs, which are way worse than mary, for three years and my lounge juice (sounds tasty, eh?) is clear.

3. Been smoking for 15 years and mine is clear. Yellow/green when sick.

4. #24 Miklelottesen, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    But it really shouldn't matter how long time you've smoked but how much you smoke a day; the mucus will only be "colored" when smoke passes it and it only does when you, well, smoke... Correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Weed shouldn't turn your mucus another color

6. my mucus is like brown/yellow

7. ha.
    my shits about the same as yours, except im not as active anymore. yeah, idk... it bothers me some times but hey, fuck it. ya know

8. I mean I dont have a lot of mucus at all, and i havent been sick so, who knows? I love bud and im not gonna quit anytime soon.

9. #29 calikevin87, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  10. ahh right now i kinda have a cold and have been coughing up green mucus with little bits of black and yellow mucus but thats a good thing THC dilates something in your lungs with helps clear out dirt and other stuff while nicotine constricts which is much worse becuase the toxins stay there

11. your just high.

12. i feel you man, i'm in almost exactly the same boat. started smoking at 12 (weed AND boges, ugh). 20 now, haven't smoked boges in almost a year (took about a year off at one point also). i've been on the sick side lately and only in the morning will i hack up one or two good loogies with a decent amount of brown/black. oh, and i'm certainly not especially physically "active" by any means, hahah.

you seem logical enough though. you realize the fact that yes, you are smoking. so yes, you are doing damage. but i really wouldn't worry about it. your body is supposed to get rid of that shit, it's when you start getting backed up with all those nasties that you might have something to worry about.

13. /Signed.

Spot On.

I smoked cigarettes for 38 years, and stopped about 4 years ago. I only vape cannabis now, and rarely, if ever, smoke it.

I work out 5 days a week, and vape a lot of medicine, and I am very happy to say that my mucus is always clear. I do not ever wheeze, or gag...it is absolutely amazing.

I wish I could have discovered this many years ago!