Color changing glass * The before and after thread*

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Alexyonfire!, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Man I love 2009 threads.

2. How do i post pics? I got an amazing hand blown "hammer" which hasn't changed just yet since I only use it for hash and doesn't have much resin but want to post it once its truly been broken in :p Or when I cave this friday and just burn down a forrest with it haha

3. Upload them to imageshack.us then click the button that looks like a moutain and the sun when posting. It'll ask for the link then insert it.

4. Thanks man :D I hope to share with y'all soon

5. THAT, is a magnificent chillum
    I'm jealous... :)

6. yeah... where the fuck can i get one of those???
    i love that

7. I used to have a bubbler that had the ribbon looking shit in it! I wish i had a picture, but i ended up trading it for some nug (hard times, ya dig?). Yeah, it had eight of those ribbons and the body reminded us of a squid. So we ended up naming it Squidapuss. You know, like octopus and squid....yeah, anyways we got this piece a couple days ago. it's already started to turn a little blue from a creamish color.

Attached Files:

8. I just picked up a CCG pipe from one of my local shops & thought I'd share its journey!

I only have a picture of it new right now.
    Once she starts changing, I will post a new picture! :)

Here she is brand new:

View attachment 139009

9. I remember this thread....

10. #50 ST4YD33P, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    View attachment 139009

Well I broke her.
    I was trying to scrape out all the resin that was building up in the bowl with a screwdriver. I ended up sticking it too far down the hole and twisted it, thus creating a huge fucking hole instead of the tiny hole at the bottom of your bowl.
    Not to worry though. It was just an accidental modification that is actually beneficial.
    I popped in a screen & the screen is just big enough to cover the entire hole. It was like a screen patch.

I pop some bud in the bowl, light it up & holy shit! The amount of oxygen going through that bowl at such a short time is intense.

I nicknamed her the Quickhitter...
    She will quickly give you a lung filler!