Colloidal Silver questions for making a few Feminized Seeds

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Buzzer777, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Isolate your select female, screw with her light schedule the first two weeks of flower and presto, Hermi!
    Collect her pollen and away you go.
    And, you can smoke the bud and not have to worry about growing a dick out your forehead or dying ...bonus!

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Sometimes it's hard to see but females can become hermies and create small banana looking pollen sacks and pollinate other plants.

It's a good practice to spray/wash your grow area and fans with peroxide. It will destroy any remaining pollen and stop cross contamination.

It's important to note that one cross is not enough. You won't have a stable strain until 2-5 crosses.

"It's getting hard to be someone
    But it all works out
    It doesn't matter much to me"

3. Hahhah..when I saw those seeds, I wiped down everything and I mean everything with Clorox disinfectant.

I only want to play around, but If I happen to make a good creation, I would certainly cross/backcross at least 5 times.

4. Roger That...But seeing the minor variations that show up from those first few seeds is kinda fun ( if you're just a hobby grower, like me anyway)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well the danger in unstable seeds is that you can get hermies, mutants, self stunting plants, etc. I agree though, the biggest fun in the world is being suprised.

But it all works out

6. I love surprises like this one..We though maybe TMV but she turned into a beautiful Big blue Cheese MUTANT..
    Normal BBC from seed in front.
    Took this last week..she got bigger this week (4 weeks in for mutant..2 for the Normal one).
    10-20-17 Big Blue Cheese.JPG 12-24-17 cheese.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like she became more Sativa by those leaves and the height.

But it all works out

8. Yep..surprised the crap out of me too..she is well over 3 feet tall and very Sativa looking..supercropped and LST'd + topped once..
    I really hated those wonky leaves on the seedling, but maybe I might monster crop her later;)
    She was a wild bitch to train too..LOL

whip.gif

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice. Gonna be a unique smoke. Maybe take some clones during the flower and reveg for monster crop.

But it all works out

10. And Fox-tails...One of my Gold Leaf x Blueberry crosses is foxtailing like you read about right now,and another one is purple all over...and another one is short, with the tightest cola I've ever seen ! FAR from being a stabilized strain, but still fun.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was thinking exactly that..I do try to stay within the legal plant count but it gets hard..LOL

..Have to wait a day or two she was fed today and eats like a horse.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Foxtails aren't too bad. Most sativa dominant strains foxtail like crazy. It could be an indication of heat stress or it could just be the recessive sativa genetics becoming dominant.

But it all works out

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I always tried for purple without success..then this Royal Gorilla went purple in a week all by herself and is not pre disposed either..WTF..
    12-16-17 Royal Gorilla Chop Day.JPG

14. Same here,bro...I have YET to get the blue in my Blueberry plants, but got it in a half-breed...Go figure,lol

15. Here is the CS I got..It clearly is for human consumption and I still wonder if I treated a branch..How could the entire plant be toast..again, I have no clue using it..

IMG_0804.JPG

16. 40ppm is going to take ages to work if it does work at all.

As a general rule it's best to not smoke the plant treated with silver because you don't want to inhale heavy metals.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

17. Thanks again..I read this below: (Growweedeasy) that we needed at least 30ppm but not too strong..
    I understand about the Heavy metals, but why do people drink this shit?? LMAO

"Here are the main things to keep in mind when using colloidal silver spray method:

1. Make sure you spray the cannabis with a strong enough colloidal silver solution (at least 30 PPM of silver)
    2. Spray the cannabis thoroughly to almost drench all the parts you want to turn into pollen sacs
    3. Spray the cannabis regularly, at least once a day for 10-14 days, starting when you change the lights to 12-12
    4. Spray the cannabis with colloidal silver every day until you see signs of male pollen sacs forming. Some hardy strains may need over 2-3 weeks spraying before they 'turn'.

18. In colloidal suspension ingestion is fine it doesn't have any real negetive effects because it doesn't absorb in to the blood but when ingested through the lungs it can cause damage. People believe it has healing properties, it does actually have anti bacterial and anti viral properties and helps with pink eye but how effective is up for debate and people believe it cures cancer which is a load of old arse.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Informative Informative x 1