Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College Weed?!!~~

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigtee212, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Before I went to college which is only like 15 mins from my home, I would get some better prices on the same bud. Since I started to live on campus the new dealers I know dont give as good of a deal, but its still the standard going price i guess. anyways does anyone have an opinion on this? do they charge more at college cause they have so many customers and its less personal and people will buy it no matter what, or have i jsut not found the dope hookups.

2. Your high school buddies back home probably just sold weed so they'd be able to get high for free. More likely than not, the kids you encounter on campus, are trying to get by by selling. Does that make sense?? I'd say go back home for your pickups, or try to get some quantity on campus so you'll have weed for longer and cheaper. Good Luck.

3. Yeah like you said.

4. Pay what they charge. As you get to know them, there prices will probably lower. If they dont, you need to stop buying from a robot and find a real dealer.

5. Yeah like you said, but im sure tere are more dealers there and you could probablyfind a cheaper hookup.

6. ya i was kinda thinkin that. i have a lot of theries as to why this is, im just curious if anyone has experienced this

7. I have found the oposite but weed in NyC is more expensive in generl anyways.

8. hell yeah we college slanger are hungry gotta get that paper.