Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

college towns

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by quikssurfer, Feb 14, 2006.

1. i sure do get tired of college kids trying to rip me off :confused_2:. if i have one more kid try and sell me some mids for 60 an 1/8, i may kill him/her.

2. Calm down. Don't buy it if its a bad deal. What the hell do you mean by college towns? College towns in different parts of the country have different price schemes. The "college town" I live in has what I consider to be excellent prices ($40 an 1/8th of amazing quality weed), it is often college kids that sell me weed at these great prices. So if anything I would say college towns have treated me very well as far as weed prices.

3. well of course, i would love to give my exact location out but u know :)
    the only big thing in the city that i live in, is the college.. very small town. i have had a few good connects here in the past few months but recently i've run into a lot of what i mentioned above. just thought i'd rant

4. yeah i have come across plenty of people that try to rip me off here but as Little Wing said, i wont buy it if it is a shitty deal

i understand where you are coming from, you could always grow and make sure you always get dank :)

5. :hello: said ever so nicely!:D

6. college towns are where the weed is at!

you just need a better connect.

Good luck.

7. Yea college towns usually have exceptionally good weed at exceptional prices.

8. College towns is hard to get good bud unless you live there. Mostly because the kids who go to the school probrably dont live there so they most likely dont have the best hookup. Also cops are becoming real bitches in college towns.

9. I'm in a college town and I love the prices. I used to get decent deals back home, and still do for shwag and drugs other than bud. Right now I'm paying 50 a quarter for dank dank buds, the only downside is I may not be able to get it when I want since I don't have a ride and some of the dealers are way too far to walk. I think its a lot easier when you're going to the school because within a group of friends at least one person always has a fantastic hookup even if some of the dealers are ripoffs.

10. Everywhere where there's a lot of good hook ups there's even more rippers to make up for it... equilibrium man. I can find the most amazing bud I've ever seen for cheap here... and I can find someone who'll charge me dank prices for shorted bags of schwag.

11. at college i got $20 8ths and it was the same bud as i got for $25 8ths at other places.

Me and by buddies would get baked every day.

12. :smoke: How do I get out + rep for this comment??

13. [​IMG]

^^^ This button on the right side of the top....

~ Terpsichore

14. What im sick of is this shwag being advertised as "the fruit" or "the best around" and then I get it and its under-cured(if at all) or too dry brick weed.

"But it smells good" no dude, it just smells like bud.

15. i have a couple friends who go to state univ. of ny at albany which is in a huge college town, more like college ghetto (one of the top 5 party schools or something) they never have any good shit when i go up and they know alot of ppl. thats why we stock up on the good long island shit and bring it up there

16. getting weed from college kids isn't always great since they most likely dont have the best shit. go to a townie who has been living in the city/town/area for a while. they have the best connections and have the best weed. this has been my observations, at least, and i live in a college town.

17. Many thanks. :smoking:

Dunno dude my experience in the US was completely the opposite :D And I got hooked up hardcore for writing research papers/ exams for my dealers. :D This was very smooth for me since the street prices are way off the charts in the US compared to the rest of the world (almost).

18. Oh man y'all need to move to Austin cause the shit is DANK ASS BOMB MUTHAFUCKA!:yummy: I live real close to UT and although I'm not in college yet, I got some friends who are and lemmie tell ya, the Dank shit here, is indeed very dank. The price are a bit on the pricey-side, 60 an 1/8 but not too bad considering its almost always worth the money.

Some of my friends in San Marcos sling some pretty good beasters for like fuckin 25/g. I can't believe they went through 2 oz. in ONE week sellin 25 a g:eek:. Crazy shit, if I ever get a grow started, I know where teh big dough will be. :cool:

I wish I had a camera so I could send you some images of this shit, real nice buds.

19. here at good ol FSU we seem to have a pretty steady supply of quality stuff...mostly just normal pricing but every now and then someone will try and short me and i'll have to go show back up at their place (i've found those people are normally the stupid little freshman who think they'll make more money by trying to rip people off)

20. ^^ I'm going to be getting my graduate degree from Florida State... I grew up in Tampa, and have always wanted to go to FSU.. Husband loves the school too... We're DieHard Seminoles Fans!!! Bobby Bowden is the man!!!

~ Terpsichore