College Sucks/Roommate Sucks.

Discussion in 'General' started by Davizzy, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I'm in college now. U of SoFlo and it's sucks.

All my roommate does is talk about Star Wars Clone Wars and spout Republican/Conservative propoganda.

I told him that Mitt Romney basically told the middle class to fuck themselves and since we're both livng in a shitty dorm, he's basically talking about him too cuz he's definitely not rich.

Then he threw a hissy fit and said Obama isn't black. :confused:

And he thinks alcohol will make him hallucinate.

And he thinks the VIetnam veterans are horrible people because they smoked pot.

And he watches me get dress when he thinks I don't see him.

And he keeps asking me out to dinner.

And all he talks about is voice actors for cartoons.

ANd he keeps talking to me about the slave states ( I'm black, he's white).

ANd he doesn't like music, :eek: is that possible? And I'm a freakin producer so I can't even really listen to my work because he's a weirdo.

I'm a chemistry major and I don't even like chemistry. I want to be a writer or a music producer. College is wasting all my damn time. The women are freakin retarded. The ones that aren't are hooking up with retarded guys.

And worst of all there's nowhere to smoke pot. I hate it here.

I just want to know who else hates colege and/or their roommate. I just had to get it off my chest.

2. I really like my college, but the thing is I'm pretty lonely. I have friends but none of them are close friends who I can talk to like the ones back home. Maybe I just need a girlfriend or somethin haha

3. :hide:

4. #4 thewarden, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    You're a chemistry major and you dislike chemistry? Good call there, mang.

I bet your roommate is posting a thread on a christian forum about how you bitch all day.

I had a roommate like this last year (well sorta) and I discovered something great. Noise reduction headphones- invest in some nice ones. I really don't have any other advice for you. Change your mindset, suck it up, or move out. Really the only plausible solutions.

oh and btw, college is the shit.

5. I'd blast the shit out of my music all the while high as a muthafuckin' kite.

Good thing I skipped out on dorms, aye?:cool:

6. I'm right with you man. I never thought I'd be lonely in college but here I am.

7. I loved my first year of college but now that I'm in my second year it absolutely sucks. Thank god weed is easy to get around here else I'm so nuts. I thought I had it bad til I read your story. Just look it like a kinda test. It's just making you stronger for other shit in life.

8. University's in the UK, which I guess it pretty much the equivalent of your College (We finish school at 16, then if you want you can go to 'College' till 18 then go onto uni)

Most the Uni's I've looked at have single bed bedrooms then joint living rooms in the on-campus housing :) Can't wait to get going, only wish I hadn't flunked college the first time round, as 2 years later I decided I actually wanted to be more educated! ;)

Thank god I won't be sharing a room with any queers, will be able to smoke my pot in peace ;)

9. I have a friend that goes there haha

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

10. #10 DebbyDowner, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    There's no where to smoke pot? LoL, there's always a way. Either that or, and this is highly improbable, you go to the shittiest, strictest college in the whole world. What are you having a hard time going out and meeting people?

I saw a lot of losers who couldn't adapt to college because they were so use to the people they were hanging out with since first grade. In other words they'd only talk about their high school experiences and how great they and their friends were (it gets old).

11. Dont worry man, there are others in your position. I hate college too. Im leaving after this semester and gonna do county or something. I never wanted to go away and put myself in tens of thousands of debt but I did because everyone and their mothers told me to. Im now realizing life is too short to let others make decisions for you.

12. If you move away to college, can't you share a dorm by yourself?

13. dude your in for the beat time of your life, or the worst.. you have a looser rommy that's ok ... he won't try n steal ur pussy go hard on campus and rock out wit your cock out homie

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

14. I feel you man. I go to USF and i have no friends. My room mates are decent but they dont fucks with me haha whatever :wave:

15. Dude talk to your ra and ask to get a room switch.

16. i lived in the dorms one semester before i moved to apartments but when i was in the dorms my roommate was a white kid named kyle he was mad chill he was from a small town so he didnt know about partying/drinking/smoking so i got him into the scene, his gf was hot too

17. Yeah you can, but it's significantly more expensive than sharing one.

18. Can't tuition cover it or do I have to pay from my pocket?

19. Tuition is just for classes man; room and board is something different.

Welcome to college aka the business of weeding you out and taking your money.

20. LOL that's true currently in debt right now and I'm only in my 3rd semester, by the time I graduate it'll double shit blows but I'll have to find a job and use 75% in paying it down. At least I'm getting my education so I guess it ain't all that bad.