College Stoners: What are you guys studying?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokerNJ, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Just wondering what my fellow college stoners are passionate about. I'm an economics major. I've always liked how the economy works and I've always been interested in finance. What about you guys?

2. #2 ValetGirls, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Paleontology

/thread [​IMG]

3. Not in university yet, but i'm an aspiring to a biology degree. just need to get funds together to go to school.

4. My major is communications.  I'm not 100% sure what I want to do with my life yet but its a pretty wide open major.

5. Criminal justice major, hoping for a conservation career

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Psychology. Doesn't get any more interesting/useful than that in my opinion.

7. It's cool seeing some diversity of interests here. 

Have you been on any digs?

8. #8 240sxLover, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    I'm a history major. It's the most fascinating topic to me. I'm particularly interested in 20th century communism. Communist states do things so much differently than us. They repress freedom of ideas yet they can be light years ahead in gender equality, class equality, racial equality etc. I'd rather be a woman in the USSR than in the US of A, that's for sure.

At the very least they don't let religion get in the way of politics.

9. mathematics while teaching myself to code

10. Psychiatry.

11. I studied Public Relations.

12. I studied economics and finance

13. Automotive mechanics.. Ase certified for 6 yrs before health forced a career change.. 7 yrs later, disabled stoner raising my babies and my ladies..

14. Business Management. I regret it but by the time I realized that it was too late to change. My masters focus will most likely be in finance. I've self educated myself on trading and investing. Ideally I'll eventually have enough capital to make a living through options trading.

15. Engineering tech, I like to get high and work with computers. One thing I look forward to learning about is GPS systems. 

I'm going to be taking a pharma class here shortly so I can work in pharmacies while I go to school. 

16. Business major. I've been taking finance classes, but I've been considering accounting. Those guys go like hot cakes from my school for some reason.

17. Psyche and some spanish. I'm for sure one of those students that has no idea what to do with their lives yet though...

18. No botany majors?

19. History and Anthropology........... so useful :smoke:

20. Political Science.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app