Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College parking lot searches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bacillus, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Okay so i've searched the forums before i made this thread and didn't find anything close to this besides High school related.

So basically my question is basically as it's stated. Does anyone have any knowledge or have seen dogs actually search through COLLEGE parking lots?

Once in awhile I have my stash in my car for later use but never bring on campus..

Just a random inquiry during my smoke sesh. :smoke:

2. never. i lived on campus for a year, all they did was have cops roll thru the parking lots once in awhile to write parking tickets for cars without parking passes. but then again there are tons of colleges around the United states that have their own policies and shit

3. I can't say for sure, but I don't see that happening. Everyone going to college is an adult with rights and also paying tuition. When you are in High School you don't have any rights.

4. At a High School. Yes, whenever they feel like it.
    At a College. Hell no. If they do, you have a little card that says "I can smoke whenever the fuck I want".
    You're fine.

5. I'm pretty sure it's not a top priority unless your college is like the Nazi Germany of weed. If it was, you'd probably know it by now.

6. depends on the college i guess. i'd be worried about campus police though. I stick to the vape out in those areas.