College life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wilseph, Oct 17, 2005.

1. how easy is it to find bud and partys w/ alchohol in college dorms? Is it easy for first year students to find that kind of stuff? Is college in general exactly what the stereotype is about it? thats alot of questions lol :smoke: especially in state schools

2. Yes. Lots of females hooking up with others females. College is very cool. :cool:

Go. Go and graduate. (not quickly though ;) )

/a victim of many many female on female inquiries.

3. Yeah dude just go to college parties and people will usually always be out smoking bud and you will often run into people who sell.

4. Damn sensimil I just stared at that biscuit for like ten minutes before I decided to post. Very distracting when stoned.

But yeah college is awesome lol.

5. I think the easiest I've ever had it for finding bud and booze was when I lived in a dorm... even though being caught with bud == instant kicked-out of dorms, you could get it anywhere. And booze was everywhere too.

There weren't many traditional parties in the dorms because of the strict rules, but the stuff was there and there were plenty of times were we hung around and drank. We usually smoked off-campus though, but I could buy bud from a number of people on my floor alone.

Anyway it depends a lot on the schools. At a state school in my old home town some people were growing bud in their room and they had a lot of floor parties with plenty of booze. But at the school I went to it wasn't so much the case. So it depends a lot on your school's rules.

6. university of wisconsin-madison..number 1 party school :smoke:

edit: left out the 1..lol

7. It is deliciously tantlizing for the eyes yes :cool:

8. you certainly don't have to put out much effort to find parties or weed =) i wasn't big into the party scene, and had a better connect back home, but there was always something going on, and i'm sure that there will be *someone* in your dorm area that can find the green =)

9. Very true. And I am usually the drunk guy asking chicks to make out so I can take pics on my cell phone :D

10. I went to a horrible party school, it was a technical institute. The ratio of guys to girls was like 5:1, or more. I figured it would be hard as hell to find potheads, but astonishingly enough there was never a time when I couldn't get bud or alcohol. I was actually surprised how many kids there were actually big into hard drugs, not heroin or anything, but like acid and stuff like that. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, yea, even if you go to a shitty college it's not gonna be hard to find mary jane.

11. I'm at Auburn University and it's a pain in the ass to find good bud around here. Apparently the cops here are ruthless bastards. Alcohol is never a problem though. Cocaine use is pretty high here too.

12. Damn. I feel for ya bro.