College is boring/overrated

Discussion in 'General' started by Murs, Jan 19, 2011.

1. #1 Murs, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Theres so much free time during the week it drives me crazy. And on weekends if you weren't completely sheltered as a kid and have already been exposed to drugs, alcohol, and girls it's just same old same old every single time. I've already had all this "freedom" for a while now I am dissapoint.

Or maybe I'm just at the wrong school too close to home and should have tried some place new fuck me.

2. sounds like you shoulda branched out a bit more

3. Sounds awesome to me. Can't wait

4. I basically had a shit fuck load of freedom as a kid, so college isn't that much different for me.

I do miss having access to a car though, but I love living on my own.

5. I feel that, but now is the time to use that free time to your advantage. During college that free time is pretty much our quality of life cuz its time thats not dedicated to just school. Fill it with friendship, love, and your passions. Weed can be one of them :) Just make it sure its quality and not going to lead to emptiness. Go towards what ur passionate about!

6. [quote name='"Murs"']Theres so much free time during the week it drives me crazy. And on weekends if you weren't completely sheltered as a kid and have already been exposed to drugs, alcohol, and girls it's just same old same old every single time. I've already had all this "freedom" for a while now I am dissapoint.

Or maybe I'm just at the wrong school too close to home and should have tried some place new fuck me.[/quote]

This was my first experience with this freedom. Now, I've experienced an abundance of this freedom - both from myself and others. Cherish what you can, improve what you can't. Live what is possible. All I can say is,

Good luck Blade.

7. Probably is awesome compared to what life is like for most after it - tied down, heightened responsibilities etc. Make the most of it man, it sounds pretty good really. If you are finding it boring do something so that it is not.

If women, freedom, learning, buds, booze, partying, meeting new people etc etc is boring to you then life is going to be pretty dull brother.

8. If you have too much free time (first world problems!!!) take more classes, get out of school sooner.

Then you can enter the real world and wish you were back in college and had free time like the rest of us.

9. Where you go to school?

10. I'm in the same boat right now man. I was really comfortable living at home basically doing whatever the fuck I wanted. I don't think I'm in the right school though it doesnt seem like its a good enough party school for me. Then again I realized I'm more introverted than I thought and its harder than I thought to make new friends. I'm not really feeling it right now.

11. Should've tried to experience a whole new place.

12. That's where the fine bitches are at.

13. If your home life was just like college than your parents didn't give a shit.

14. Maybe if your course sucks donkey ass

I fucking love college!

15. Same here.

By the time I got to college I already had tons of freedom and basically did what ever the hell I wanted to back living with my parents.

Everyone else seemed childish to me because they would get too fucked up for their own good because they were not used to having freedom and drug use responsibilities.

I had less freedom when I was forced to live in the miserable Penn State freshman dorms.

hated it, one of the worst periods of my life.

Now I have an apartment and I love the freedom I have.

:)

Plus I am not forced to live in what is essentially a cell block with

candy cunt party girls and sporty spice douche bags who want to broadcast their "cool image" by smoking cigarettes and Black and Milds in front of the dorm entrance.

Jesus, fucking losers man.

16. same here i started college as a 21 year old and am loosing it haha

17. Free time... in college?

18. I noticed most of my friends that did well moved far away from home

19. are you still living at home while going to college? could explain it

i love being away at school, although it is a pretty well known party school/stoner college

20. Doesn't seem bad if your college is far away from home. However, Community College blows because it gives you half of the real world experience.