College Housing App

Discussion in 'General' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Are there any special requisites I should put down in order to increase my chances of rooming with a fellow stoner? Or at least someone thats chill with me smoking the buddha...I mean i know it still comes down to chance but i wanna narrow down my choices. But like for example smoking/nonSmoking im not sure whether i should put smoking because i dont smoke tobacco and people that smoke cigs tend to smell like it, and that smell is fuckin nasty

2. Is there a hobby/activities section? If so, put weed.

I don't know what I'm talking about

3. Say no smoking if you don't like cigarettes. It's clearly about cigarettes, colleges don't legally allow weed, and anyone who says yes for weed.. well, they didn't think it through, or just don't care.

As for the rest.. Idk, sorry man.

4. Just put "must be 420 friendly"

5. ^this is college not craigslist

6. Write down :

Must be "cool", man.

Oh, they'll know ;)

7. Put down:

Must know when to pass it.

Only a stoner will truly understand.

8. [quote name='"LMA"']Write down :

Must be "cool", man.

Oh, they'll know ;)[/quote]

Lol, this seems like the obvious solution

9. Im contemplating on putting this on mine...

10. Well, it's not like you can smoke cigs in your room anyway. The smell on your roommate/his clothes probably wouldn't be noticeable. I'd say check "smoking" because even if they don't smoke weed, they're probably at least a little more likely to be cool with you doing it.

11. You've probably never lived with a smoker...

12. Must have college goal to pass, pass, :smoke:

13. Dude smokers always smell, i can tell immediately when someone is a cig smoker. Part of the reason why i dont do it

14. Do you draw the smiley at the end as well?

15. No no no, the last thing you should do is hint that you use any sort of illegal drug, weed or not colleges do not like drug use. its a real easy way to get kicked out or be told to go elsewhere. you have to wait for the luck of the draw.

16. Don't worry about it, good chance any roommate will turn into a stoner anyway :smoke:

17. Check the box that says you like "jazz." All those cats smoke reefer cigarettes.

18. [quote name='"CKTony"']

You've probably never lived with a smoker...[/quote]

I actually smoke myself..I probably just don't realize how it smells, haha.

19. Just fuck cig smell altogether. Really unattractive

20. Find someone who plays intramural ultimate frisbee or frisbee golf.