college growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ugeman420, Mar 24, 2003.

1. just out of wonderment, how chill is it to grow in college dorms? i mean is it something that people have done or is it something totally risky. do the security people come into the rooms a lot and are there a lot of searches and stuff? this is a hypothetical question of course. thanks
    peace
    -e

2. pop into the forum "GENERAL MARIJUANA NEWS" and look 4 the post by Reform Mary Jane Laws titled "Police Department May Confiscate College Dorm Because Students Use Drugs" i think the title mite give u an idea of how cool it is!!!

3. its realy realy realy realy realy ....................... hard pretty much inpossible with all the people that are in your room and your roommate has to be cool with it cuz he'd get a rap too. if yall were caught . just buy the stuff like i do.

or u could plant the seeds some where on campus or on the sid of the road and pick it up in middle of night . i know some one that dose that.

4. Honestly the thought has crossed my mind more than once, but it is just impossible. My roommate would be totally cool with it, but thats not the problem. 1st, I just don't have the space. I can't spare a closet. 2nd many of my friends have already been busted for smoking in the dorms. I don't even wanna THINK about getting caught growing. About the best thing I can think of is find some woods or something off campus but close by. But even then be careful. Penalties for cultivation can be insane.