Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ShimonXI, Nov 8, 2018.

1. So I recently got in trouble with my college and have to submit to random drug tests for the remainder of 2018. So I was wondering if once Winter break starts they are able to have me take a test at home and fax them the information, since that is how it is supposed to go when I am actually tested. Do y'all think that since the school will basically be shut down they won't test me?

2. correct, how can they test you when they’re shut down. you’re good

3. I figured. If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know

4. Na, I got caught with kush, so they're aloud to test us. Also I'm not on a team sadly

5. wait. youre supposed to fax them the results of a home test?

i wouldn't even quit smoking. id have someone else piss on it for me or throw synthetic urine on it and call it good.

6. I don't have any friends with clean urine lol. It's not a home test tho, you have to go somewhere and ask them to fax the info to the University

7. If you're subject to randoms for the rest of 2018 then you're almost finished, there's about 7 weeks left. I think you can resist smoking for a couple of months so just suck it up and you'll be done.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Another drug test question?
    I thought this was going to be about "Hey I'm in college now, I get to test all the drugs! YAY!

• Like Like x 2
  9. if thats the case id probably just buy some quick fix and sub if you get tested. or quit for a few months. no use risking your future over it.

10. I've stopped for a month or so so I'll be good.

11. good luck dude.