College drug rankings!

Discussion in 'General' started by JRR Tokin', Apr 18, 2006.

1. BYU takes 3rd? What the fuck? I think the list is upside-down from what we all think.

2. wooo dude only 2700 kids thats crazy im in my senior year of highschool and weve got like 1600 - 2000 i mean shit thats not that many peeps are you in a community college?

3. UCF got a C woooo!

4. my school got a B-, which is weird considering its mostly chinese ppl and indian ppl in pre med. i guess that harold and kumar shit was true after all

5. classic.

6. according to the OP the higher the grade the LESS drug activity going on....i think

7. Sounds just like my school. I clicked on the "preview 8 pgs" for my school, and it talks about how hot everyone who goes here is (mostly true..although everyone thinks they're hotter than they actually are and it's the fake kind of hot...like fake tan, nosejob, abercrombie hot). It would be nice if it also mentioned drinking culture here, which we would probably get a D- for. Delaware is f'ed up!

8. haha the school i'm going to, University of Michigan, got a C+ rating and a "Topseller" tag. I'll be in for a good ride:smoking:

9. my school got a C-!

10. oh man, we only ot a C- >.<

~Perfekt

11. So who wants to attent Hamilton College with me? :D

12. My school has a B+

13. Ha! I'm with ya all the way!:yay: