Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College Dorms

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Munga, Dec 5, 2007.

1. I wonder what their policy would be if I have a card. Anyone have insight into this?

2. You must be joking. No school is going to allow something that is illegal under federal law.

3. No...I am not joking. State Universitys. Keyword...state.

4. 215 is not recognized in the CSU system (at Humboldt state at least) and i highly doubt it would be for any UC

5. That would be an interesting court case if you got caught with possession and had a card.

6. You're best bet is actually hitting up some private universities.
    I'm at a CSU. Medical card or not, they'll fry you.

7. I bet it has already occured, and they probably lost. I believe the school can mandate any rules they want if you are living in the dorms