Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College dorm stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 9203741092, Aug 15, 2016.

1. So I'm headed back to school and need a place to hide an O or three... I've looked into all different kinds of stash boxes trying to find something that I think will fit all of that but I'm not sure exactly where to go because how can I keep the smell out too... Whats your opinion where I should hide it or how I should hide it

2. Mason jars in a small safe?
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  3. this. mason jars are excellent on their own and the safe should keep it away from nasty pot haters and the :cop: (police might be able to open safes easier)

4. Dorms and weed dont mix, I know people who have been kicked out for that, bad idea.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Good advice here, OP. A safe with a mason jar is your best bet. But read all the rules of that dorm room before you do anything. You might find that safes are prohibited as they believe you're going to put prohibited items like drugs and firearms in it, and if it's discovered for some reason, they may have something in the contract you signed saying that you will open the safe to prove to them that there's no prohibited items in it.

Best idea yet, don't keep weed in your dorm room, and you can never get in trouble for having weed in your dorm room. What's your poor mother going to say when you call her and tell her you just got kicked out of student housing for having marijuana?

6. Just put it in your butt.. but really leave it in your car in a mason jar(inside a bag)

7. Just remember that if you get busted you can say adios to your college student loans! You will no longer be eligible to apply for them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. if youre gonna do something stupid do it right: hide it in someone else his room

• Like Like x 1