College and motivation

Discussion in 'General' started by noseatbeltcrash, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Okay, does anyone have any tips on actually studying or wanting to study? I'm in college and I always seem lazy when it comes to do any work or studying. I don't know why but I have always been that way. Drugs aren't the problem because I rarely do them now since I am on probation.

Tips, flames, advice? :hello:

2. come on noseatbealtcrash
    u can do it
    dont sell urself short man.

3. What helps me a lot is having friends who study hardcore and do it well. They convince me to go to the library (I'm too distracted at my place), and we actually get work done. Seeing them wanting to do really well makes me more motivated or else I feel like the lazyass of the group.

Make friends with studious students.

4. Study high. Take tests high. Get high scores

...thats how I got through college.

:smoking:

5. Thanks to everyone and Still Smokin, I can't because I'm on probation..:(

6. Sounds like you have the same problem as me and most other college kids. Alot of ppl take adderall or ritalin to concentrate better when they study, but as long as you go to class, do you work and study for a couple days before your tests you should be fine. You can try the study high, take test high= get high scores but it depends on the subject.

7. I'm picking up some addy's tomorrow actually. I gotta lay off them for about a week before I meetwith PO though but it's all good. :D

8. Gettin' a script of Adderall.

As a college student being swamped, I really can't wait.

It really should make the weeks that I have constant barrage of shit much smoother.

Drug smart!

9. If being privileged enough to attend college in the first place just dont cut it...

Look at college as a way to invest in your self as well as your future, some people dont understand that investing in your self is one of the best investments you can make but some fail to grasp such a fundamental concept. Self improvement bro, self improvement is a goal that everyone should work towards. Take responsibilty for your education NOW and you will not regret it later knowing you did the best you could.

10. *****, everything you said was golden.

+rep

11. good shit
    + rep:smoking:

12. Just go to the library after class and get some work done dude. You wont do it at home.

I used to be in the same boat, never ever studied throughout highschool. Now I'm at school for, sometimes 12 hours a day. You just need to sit down and do it, dont let yourself convince you you cant.

13. Thanks to everyone for the words of wisdom!