Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Collective Gardens V.S Dispenseries?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KFKbackstage, Dec 2, 2012.

1. What is the difference between the two? Which do you prefer?

2. Can you fill me in on what a collective garden is, never heard of one. Probably because I live in PA where there is neither. It sounds like a euphimism for marijuana dispencery though.

3. Correct me if I'm wrong .... A collective is a group of growers selling there own medican a dispensary is more or less like a store they buy the mechandice and sell it to otheres in need .... It's like a brewery and a liquor store ..... I personally prefer dispensary cuz I find they have better quality but higher prices and the opposite with collectives ..... Not saying collectives don't have good quality just that I've found better quality in dispensary

4. Yes I was always under the impression that Collective Gardens are many different people all growing and selling their own stuff. But I am not sure. Dispenseries seemed to be more professional with higher prices although I go to a collective gatden for all my stuff and i get 8 dollar grams and free stuff after i go a certain amount of times.