Collecting vape resin with q-tip?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ButtStallion, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 ButtStallion, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Just wondering if it would be stupid to do this and then vape it after. It fits perfectly for cleaning the extreme-q elbow, so I'm just wondering if there is anything unhealthy about it. I cut the end off a new q-tip (no oil on it yet) and threw it in the elbow and took a few hits and it didn't give off any vapor or bad taste, which makes me think it shouldn't be a problem. 

Has anyone tried this?

I know that iso would work much better, but it would be nice to do this once and a while too if its safe since it takes literally no time at all.

2. I just scraped mine out with a paper clip I guess you can dab it. So I did and it got me baked. I wouldn't use a q tip. But that's just me

3. You can make quick ISO hash by using alcohol to clean your vape. Just dump the alcohol onto a plate after cleaning and let it dry for 24 hours in a well ventilated area. If you're not familiar with the process, look up directions for making quick ISO. That's safer than smoking a q-tip.

*I'm not responsible for anything you do when it comes to working with solvents - make sure you use common sense and caution when making hash. Your safety is your responsibility, folks.