Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Collecting Resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adelmas, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I used the search but couldn't find it. I saw somewhere, there is a teqnique to colelct all the resin out of your pieces and save it for later? like absorb it in 91% alchohol? Can someone explain the process please. thanks :)

2. Soak your piece in just iso, shake it around to get all the resin out. Pour out the iso in a bowl and let dry.
    You have now made very shitty resin QWISO

3. I just use a paperclip to get it out of my piece. Resin might be shitty but it sure as hell gets you high :smoking:

4. I've always just manually got it out too, with a paper clip or a swiss army knife or somethin lol gets you blowed when you smoke it :smoke:

5. yea all i do is blow some hot air in my piece to get the resin moist on the inside then use a paper clip and a pocket knife to collect it