Coldest Temperature Youve Smoked In?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by breedingbitches, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Whats the coldest temperature youve gone outside to smoke in, and what method were you using to smoke? (Joint, blunt, bong, etc) And why did you/did you not enjoy it?The coldest for me, is -50 degrees Celsius. Not sure what that is in F. I used a small glass pipe. Ive also used a bong and ive smoked a joint or two in that weather. Thats freezing, but most of our winters here average around -40 degrees C. And when smoking in the house isnt an option, you have no choice but to go out in the cold :(Although I do kind of enjoy the way the change in temperature by coming inside affects my high. So that kind of thing is normal for me - frozen fingers and lips - and I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it.

2. like minus 45 in my garage Canada has its drawbax

3. About 3F in washington one winter, most time consuming blunt ever...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hate the cold with every thing in my body.

Me and cold do not mix at all.

I would rather smoke inside and get caught than have to go outside in freezing temperatures.

That being said, probably somewhere between 10-30 F is the coldest I've smoked in, unwillingly.

5. #5 Cawdswallup, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Cold enough that the lighter stops working and your fingers start to decrease rapidly in their ability to function. 
    It's at this point that you can literally feel your scrotum freezing. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoked outside on Christmas Eve and it was about 1 F. That's in MI. Made the hits naturally cool so that was kind of nice. I don't think I've ever smoked a gram joint that fast either lol. 

7. Quick fact OP. The only tempurature that is the same on Celcius as is on Fahrenheit is -40 degrees.

8. 30 degrees haha.

9. It was like 40 degrees a couple of weeks ago in Orlando. I went outside in my shorts to smoke a j not realizing how cold it was. It was my first time smoking in the cold and it was lovely..

10. Here in the beautiful state of Washington it can get pretty cold some nights. You know you're too cold when it's physically impossible to light your lighter cause your fingers don't work...Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 davida0829, Dec 30, 2013
    0 degrees -25 with wind chill used a spoon That's just this year last few years gone out in way worse just can't remember the tempAll I know is the absolute worst was when I was at a homies n the g bongs water froze within 15 minutesSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Probably like the mid 20s farenhiet, too cold to really enjoy sitting outside. Maybe because i was wearing shorts rofl

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

13. we should start a grasscity winter hate group :)

14. Coldest was in New Jersey while on a trip.  It was 20 with no air movement, so the smoke hung down around us.  Coldest while at home is probably like 50 or a little warmer lol.  We don't get winter here, just a "not hot" season.

Should have smoked while in Montana, then it would be in the negatives.

15. Took some "solar" hits using the power of the sun using magnifiying glass, whilst in Washington state where I lived most of my life until recently, we had a foot of snow at the time, so we made a little smoke igloo, and chief and smoked, using the sun, thinking of ourselves as cutting edge pot heads.. Heh heh

16. I guess probably -5 or so since i don't think it's ever been colder than that here since I started smoking. It's not really that bad. Just gotta be quick. I kind of like it too because it makes the smoke appear way thicker so it's fun to smoke.

17. -47 Celsius. Had nowhere else to go so we partied outside that night. 
    I don't think I miss those high school memories of freezing my ass off all the time.

18. It was like -25C, me n my boy were at some random park with fucking little kids like 300m away sledding down a hill. only good thing about that was that my boy stashed his bong outside overnight, so there was like a layer of ice on it. smoothest rips of my life

19. smoked a j in the 20's F

20. #20 _mac, Dec 30, 2013
    -25/-30 C used to be routine when id walk home from school and spark a j