coked out nose

Discussion in 'General' started by lman_15, Dec 22, 2006.

1. since its the xmas break me and some friends grabbed some blow. anyways I am asking the city for advice (preferably from people who've done coke before) my nose is clogged so basically it just won't put anything up it and when i inhale through my nose it won't work. How can i get the clog to un-clog and have my nose working back to usual? And no I am not a coke head it just sucks when you spend a bunch of money on something and then you can't do half of what you paid for

2. Anything spicy will clear it up in no-time

3. or go take a steamy shower and do a few snot rockets and thatll keep your nose clear for an hour or 2

4. Try a nasal spray

5. maybe you shouldn't snort coke with a clogged nose.... make a chewy

6. spicy food seems like the best idea right now seeing as i just smoked a nice L but whats a chewy?

7. Putting the coke on weed.

8. ay on your back and take deep slow breaths in through your nose and outa your mouthl

9. This works great.

10. that will not do anything and wil be a waste of your coke. unless its crack cocaine.

11. goto your local grocery store and goto the pharmacy section. they have a great selection on cheap nasal sprays that work wonders

12. smoke blunt and exhale through your nose

13. No man, I'm telling you- Cough drops/throat lozenges with mentholyptis in them. Clears my sinuses RIGHT up for at least an hour and a half. Pretty cheap, too.

14. afrin nasal spray works perfectly

the original kind works fine don't worry about that severe congestion shit

15. Hot Mustard. take a whiff

16. Chase it down with some water!

17. blow ur nose, then lay out some fatttty lines and get shneaked as Fuck, I think im gonna do that actually and maybe some pks

18. wasabi

everything will start watering. your eyes, your nose, your skin, everything

19. yea man coke is dumb, i became real bad with it for a lil bit but lucklly i got of it, but watch out cuz youll be hooked on it b4 u no, all u can do thats the best is just wait a few mins... then push the tip of your nose up and snort really hard and itll clear up, and youll get a lil of a last rush,... but dam coke is an AMAZING rush but one of the worst drugs to come down on, you come down H-A-R-D! so just be carefull with it man.

20. A fucking kleenex?

Anybody?