coke

Discussion in 'General' started by savage_goose, Aug 29, 2005.

1. i know this is pointless... but are there 3 litre coke bottles in the states? srry if the title misled you.

2. i dont know, but it made me think of this, which just made me laugh my ass off...

FARVA: Yeah ill have a uh liter of cola
    BURGER GUY: What?
    FARVA: A liter of cola!
    BURGER GUY: Liter-O-Cola do we make liter-o-cola?
    THORNE: Why dont you just order a large Farva?
    FARVA: I don't want a large Farva I want a goddamn liter of cola.
    BURGER GUY: I don't know what that is.
    FARVA: Liter is french for give me some fuckin cola before I rip off your fuckin lips!!

3. farva's an asshole lol.

4. haha Right on, Super Troopers! Yes, I have seen a 3 liter of coke.

5. am i too high or is all this shit incoherent!!

6. haha awesome i have seen 3 liters of cheap shasta at kmart but not coke i bought a 3 liter a tiki punch like a week ago

7. I have never seen a 3 litre bottle in my life :( I've seen 2 and 1 but no 3s. Maybe they will become popular, I know those stupid little 8oz cans have.

8. lol i love that scene so much. the burger guy is one of the guys from Rolling Kansas, also a funny ass movie

ive never seen a 3 litre bottle of coke, i work at stop and shop and we sell 3 litre bottles of like cheap fruity soda, not like brand names though

9. Super Troopers is the shit. The part where they drank the syrup was filmed in a diner right across the street from my freinds house. You can see his window in one part.

And the part with the litre of cola, was filmed in the Burger King near my house, and the part with the drug bust ceromony thing or whatever was filmed at this club place for partys and shit, its like 5 minutes up the rode from my house.

Mad cool that the movie was filmed at places I see almost every day.