coke

Discussion in 'General' started by Stylez, May 2, 2003.

1. never heard of anything like that gravy... explain it, it sounds intresting..

2. thx much ppls! :)

rmjl, queen of drug info, know of any other sites sides erowid with info about coke?

thx again all :)!

3. Uhh theres nothing wrong in smoking it either.. i love topping my bowls with coke occasionally it adds on to the high very nicely. Just stay away from crack and dont touch the yay too much..

4. I know people that rub it inside their gums so their whole mouth goes numb too. They said its kinda fun, especially talking.

5. yeah, when you do a line have a litttle coke on the side or use the coke from the line(you probably won't get it ALL up..) and take your finger, get the coke up off the mirror and rub your gums with it.. good stuff..

6. just like the pacers, its..

over-rated

7. ive done coke a bunch of times but i dont really like it its cool to do a little while im stoned but when i just do coke coming down is a bitch so now sometimes when i smoke and my friends have some coke ill take a bump or sumthin or if the only dealer nearby doesnt have any weed and noone else is around well smoke da crack buddy

8. Allow me to rephrase myself. Don't freebase it. Don't cook it up with ammonia and then smoke it. Don't cook it with baking soda and then smoke it. Most people who are really into coke would never just smoke it because it isn't very efficient. You don't get your money's worth and the high is extremely weak.

9. i just did some coke the other day. Long as your safe and use common sense youll be fine. Coke is defintally bad for your body and brain but every now and then like 4-5 times a yr isnt nothin id worry about........if its your first time tryin coke i wouldnt worry to much, coke feels just like drinkin hella cafeiene youll be wide a wake with a shitload of energy and your hard will be poundin like a motherfucker and youll go numb. I remember the first time i tried coke i was like 'this is it ??'

10. set aside a small line an hold what ever your snorting it with in your mouth pretty far back.....then take it and inhale the line trying not to hit the back of your throat......gets ya lifted.....

11. never touched the stuff, never will.

ok... i've heard all the "its not that addictive" stuff, but i've seen the damage that can be caused by addiction to coke. and short of death and loss of limbs its almost as bad as the damage that can be caused by heroin.

I've known people who make crack outta all their coke. And from all the knowledge i've gained from them, the distinction between the two is far less visable than common public perception & media would have us believe.

so i just dont think its safe taking that first step and breaking down that barrier to try it the "first time".

i like my brain. I like my heart. I like my nostrils, lungs and all that lay between. I would never want to do anything that completely jepordised any of them. I also like to be in control of the things i put in my body and not the other way around.
    and if i was slightly more materialistic or money luvin id say it was an utter waste of money too. There are better ways to have a good time. :D

12. i have a nice hook up i get a gram for 25 see cause my guy sells for 40 a gram. But im his boy so i get for what he gets it for. And i know what ur think not to good right. he gives me it un-cut too this is some good shit believe me! i like too doit once in a while it is fun. oh and if anyone wanna know he cuts with laxtos (not sure on spelling ) it is vitamin B, it white, odor less, and taste less.

13. I used to do it, my best friend was a dealer. He'd get it in gallon sized ziplock bags and weigh it out into different sized bags for selling, and he would throw away the gallon bags! One day I told him to give it to me and I slit the bag down each side, and scraped the inside with a razor blade. You wouldn't believe the amount of coke I got from just scraping the bag. Needless to say, he never threw another one away. Those were the days.

14. Lady X thats pretty cool about the gallon bags :)

i had a friend that used to deal LOTS of blow.. he used to have bricks of it, and he used to set a brick on the table and let everyone just scrape the top of the brick with a razor blade and make lines off of it! it was crazy