Coke Making Me Tired...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokeyblunts, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Quick question,

Coke ever make any of you guys tired, well i was already tired, smoking alot of weed and havent had much sleep lately, not to mention took over 10 Klonopin in the past 48 hours..

It didnt make me tired it's just not waking me up much, its defiantely good i'm feeling the euphoria and my whole body is numb but not awake...

2. You probally have very impure heroin.

3. Hahah, sounds like the complete opposite of what I hear most bout coke.

The impure heroin part sounds like it might be right though.

4. Do you have ADHD? One of the interesting things about a lot of people with ADHD is simulants will calm them down. For example, caffeine or coke...see if a cup of coffee makes you tired.

5. I was just gonna say that. I have ADD/ADHD, and any kind of amphetamine or stimulate calms me down. I drink coffee before I take tests because the caffeine helps me concentrate. Although when I used to do coke I never got a relaxing feeling from it, which is why I dont do it anymore, Im guessing yours is heavily cut with something.

6. lol this is funny.

how much did u do?

because realllly good coke will make you tired.

trust me

if u do alot u'll be all slow and spaced out like weed but its no were the same feelin its hard to explain

7. Little over Half A G....

It woke me up but for not long and it was a little while after taking the lines...

When i first took the lines i just layed back on bed and let them drain and i could feel the euphoric rush big time, but at the same time i was pretty comfortable / relaxed, yet not like weed i had a fast heart beat and i was alert at the same time, hard to explain.

I'm pretty sure i have add, so i think that could be it also, because weed sort of stimulates me and i was told that can happen with people that have add/adhd.