Cointelpro

Discussion in 'Politics' started by azzmaster69, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Do you think COINTELPRO or something similar ever posts on websites like these?

2. Do you think high level drug pushers post there business on this website? Are they on this website busting dime-bag Dan? Maybe.....

3. I'm not saying there going to bust people.

COINTELPRO is a disinformation project.

Do you think they ever post on this website?

4. COINTELPRO (an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program) was a series of covert, and often illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.
    COINTELPRO tactics included discrediting targets through psychological warfare, planting false reports in the media, smearing through forged letters, harassment, wrongful imprisonment, extralegal violence and assassination. Covert operations under COINTELPRO took place between 1956 and 1971, however the FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception.[2] The FBI's stated motivation at the time was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order."[3]

5. :eek:

Wow, if they really stated that as their motivation that should tell you something about the country in which we live.

That is scary!

But, I'd say anything is possible. Probably courtesy of the same "Progressive" assholes that gave us prohibition believing that it would improve society.

Because remember...Government knows best! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. i don't know......sometimes i wonder about drone.....

i kid, i kid.

they prolly just lurk with their cock in their hands

7. Probably, I hope they realize that deceiving their fellow human beings is some sick shit and will never be the right thing to do no matter what they've been told. People should know the truth no matter how tough it may be for us and them. Hidden agendas are for the weak and selfish. Spread truth, not lies, pricks.

8. Oh shit psychological warfare strikes again

9. Just turn on the television for a dose of some psychological warfare.