COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately, i don't believe we're talking about anti-MJ activists :(

edit: and i second that sticky proposal <3

2. Be sure to check out the trolls who will be making comments in my post.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/811366-peak-oil-economic-collapse-fraud-[new-2011-release].html

This should be funny.:smoke:

On a cannabis forum, nobody in their right mind would oppose the information presented. A natural documentary with nature sounds that would make anyone who watches it think, impossible to read the words without thinking, that is the intent of NO NARRATION. Has everyone been dumbed down like children they need someone to explain it to them and they can't THINK FOR THEMSELVES? :laughing:

Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results
    The trolls seem to be in almost all of my topics. A lot of forum sliding took place to hide my topics so they "age" faster. Happens to a lot of us. Best thing to do is be honest and tell the truth.

The Celtic Rebel
    The Celtic Rebel has some good research: the trolls ARE ALL FAGS(homosexual) that is why they attack others like they got something up their rectum. Sickening, but it really makes a lot of sense. HE says there are legions of trolls paid to do their job, and some are FAGS who won't come out of the closet. That really explains a lot. What a bunch of losers.

Revenge of the Nerds [FINAL] « The Celtic Rebel

3. My conception of what these "trolls" are is perfectly demonstrated here. That babalooey guy and some other poster posted GIFs of "shutting the laptop and getting up from the computer" nearly at the same time, and the first one edited their post rather quick, idk, it's like they're bot accounts. If they're "bots" then it makes sense that they would both post those gifs in that circumstance, if they're humans it doesn't make much sense that they both would post the exact same gifs in that circumstance. Just sayin'

:smoke:

4. Governments are called beasts in the bible because they will eat your children.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuuELzptDs&feature=related]YouTube - CoIntelPro: What you should know[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iESstzmNmAg]YouTube - Psychological Operations[/ame]

5. I am well aware of a lot of the stuff done under COINTELPRO. There very well may be FBI agents that are actively doing the sort of stuff quoted in the OP on forums across the internet.

That said though, this did not actually come from the FBI or any govt agency. This just came from the speculation of a some guy called MikeWB, originally posted here.

The techniques presented are valid and would work. Sorry if this seems like unnecessary clarification, but titling it "COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection, and control of an internet forum" makes it sounds like this is a list of techniques made by the FBI for COINTELPRO.

6. Summon the legion!

7. ;);)

it may be a good idea to google check overly partisan topics?

8. #31 Stewba, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    So the first post in that thread was a complete copy paste, and all of babalooey's posts after that are extremely short and almost always somewhat off-topic.

Who else thinks they're bots? Maybe humans check and then submit the posts that the bots generate or something, that would make more sense. Perhaps a human actually hand crafted babalooey's posts, that would be quite funny. Either that human was dumb as hell or they are mining for information about how people will argue against them.

Of course, maybe they're not bots or agents trying to manipulate people. What would introducing the idea to forum posters that their fellow posters might be bots/agents do? I say it would probably serve to make posters treat each other as sub-human...

9. Haha:
    :smoke:

10. #34 Baked Alaskan, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like for authority? I know this is a dumb question, and my next might be dumber, but would they really do something over some people posting on a forum?
    I guess I'd get it if they were posting things about being a huuuuuge dealer and so on, but no huuuuge dealer is going to announce that ...I assume at least.

11. that was quite funny

did you read the about the mom pretending to be some kid on myspace:eek:

12. yeah..

13. thanks tharedhead for posting this in another thread

http://www.seankerrigan.com/docs/PersonaManagementSoftware.pdf

14. BUMPIN

seeing some shysty shills 'round here lately..

15. You and me both... :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.