Coincidence???

Discussion in 'General' started by ThaChronic6, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright so i couldnt sleep and i decided to download the movie Donnie Darko after hearin about it in a thread a few weeks ago. So while that was downloading i put in a search for 311 so i could listen to some music while i was waitin for it to download. Im lookin through the list of songs and theres this band called Cellar Door on there i was like \"uhh ok?\". \"Cellar Door\" isnt even remotely close to \"311\". So i shrugged it off like nothin and watched the movie. If youve seen the movie you know the significance of the phrase \"cellar door\" and how it has to do with the whole plot of the movie. So when the movies over i minimize windows media player and limewire is on the screen with my search for 311 still up and i see the words Cellar Door. As if the movie didnt fuckin freak me out enough this just added to it. Damn

Coincidence? (sry its a little blurry)

[​IMG]

2. lol wtf. That some random shit. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. Like I\'ll read a specific word on here as they say it on T.V.

3. i know right its some weird shit. And the movie was about time travel, something im really into... weird :eek:

4. what the fuck are you talking about?

5. Have you ever seen Donnie Darko?

6. no I haven\'t.

7. If you watch it you\'ll know what im talking about. Its too weird to explain

fuckin right 311 owns :metal:

8. it\'s all connected.

there\'s consciousness in all.

ps, yeah, the film donnie darko explained stuff from my childhood... umm,, that i wont go into here. ;)

9. I\'m bout to watch this shit

10. It\'s all very interesting, but we don\'t host threads that mention piracy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.