Coincidence sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SnortIt, Aug 8, 2008.

1. My friend and I just got done smoking and chilling at my buddy's house and we had him drop us off at my friends house, well we had my friends bong because my buddy's was broken so he pulls up and we get out of the car, my friend has the bong under his shirt. I'm so high I didn't even notice the car passing by was indeed a constable but I handled it well and nothing was said. I had about a dime on me and my buddy had a dub + bong.

Cops never go through the residential area, specially at that time of night and he was right there driving 3 feet away from a 2 foot bong bulging out of my friends shirt. Stuff was scary.

2. So you're saying nothing at all happened? He just drove past?

This is probably a daily occurrance for most people. I know cops roll past me atleast 5-10 times a day.

I thought some crazy shit was gonna happen.

3. Yeah but I thought when I cocked up my lazy ass head and saw the cop it popped in my head my friend has a big ass bulging 2 foot bong sticking out of the side of his shirt. I was internally freaking till the cop just kept going, I saw his ass brake like when he was 5 feet away from us I was about to run if he didn't keep going but he did