Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coil Condenser?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by deegambino, Sep 12, 2014.

1. I just bought my first bong today and it has a coil perc and then diffuser at the top. I have never seen the coil before and just thought it was a regular perc but now I am seeing things online about coil condensers that go in the freezer. I am just confused as to if the coil is a perc or a condenser and what the heck the difference is if there is one. Also are my water levels right because the bong feels like hard to pull, almost like its clogged but its definitely not because I just bought it today.  PLEASE REPLY. Also attached a picture of it brand spankin new so you could see how pretty it is. 

Attached Files: