Coheed and Cambria

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by A_BoondockSaint, Feb 12, 2006.

1. I had no idea how trippy this music really was. +rep from me. Nebody agree?

2. first stuff alright just alright...new stuff SHIT. i'd whip my ass with there cd..but that would kinda hurt so i'd probably just step on it.:smoking:

3. they suck fuckin annoying ass band

4. I like coheed and cambria a lot, they are great live.

5. Claudio sucked my dick.

6. I can't get over the guy's voice.

7. I liked the CD that came out before the most recent one.

8. Dont worry saint, most of these people wouldnt know good music if it donkey punched them in the face. They cant get over claudios unique voice and move onto some of the amazing music co & ca puts out. ESPECIALY the last track on there new album. I've never heard anyone channel floyd so well.

9. infact i have changed my sig in solidarity of all my fellow coheed fans.

And a band cant be emo if half of all there songs are about rape and murder.

10. Second Stage Turning Blade and In Keeping Secrets 3 were amazing albums. Trippy ass shit for sure, specially second stage.

11. Well all i know is that there new single is horriable, my freind likes them and i've listen to there cd and it sucks a huge ginormous llama dick. i've also seen the video and it's the most cheesiest balliest thing i've ever seen next to south of the border.:smoking:

12. Why has this band been tearing us apart :(?

13. You're judging the band based on there music video single? Dont you realise most of those things are done to please the record label?

14. That's true, when I first saw Mars Volta's video on tv I thought they were shit. Then I learned they were signed to capital...

15. hahahahahaha u wish. ppl on this site know damn good music better than coheed and cambria.

16. i second that.

17. No for real. He did.

It was scratchy.

18. you must be shrooming

19. i do like mars volta, btw