Coheed and Cambria

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Only Live Once, Nov 2, 2006.

1. You either love them or you hate them,but I love them.
    They are really good musicians,and have yet to release any bad material.
    Sure,Claudio's voice is a bit high pitched,but it goes great with the band.
    They have a really awesome story which guidelines there lyrics,making you fall into another dimension of music itself,trying to find the hidden depths of the story while rocking out to the sweet sounds of the band itself.

So,anybody like Coheed and Cambria here at the city?
    If you don't that's cool too,as long as you don't bash you can post here too.
    I like to hear everybody's own opinion in my threads,because that's what Grasscity is all about:Contribution.

2. Please not again. every time one of these threads gets made, it's like a dumbass convention.

3. coheed's a sick band. They sound weird at first, and i cant say the i like the radio anthem "A Favor House Atlantic", i have to say thats probably their worst song even though its the most well known. Once you start goin into their albums though and find their lesser known stuff they are truly and amazing band, totally unique.

4. I have the right to make any type of thread I want,so please don't tell me not again or to not bother,because I can do as I damn well please because that is my right on this forum.

Like I said,please leave your opinions,but not worthless ones like this.I'm not hating on you man,I just don't like people speaking down to me like this.

5. i love coheed

deff one of my favorite bands. i had the pleasure of seeing them live at the 2006 hfstival outside of baltimore extremely good live band. the way their songs flow together and claudio's insane gituar solos... and his hair;)

amazing.

6. hahaha that had me laughin pretty hard. but truthfully from my point of view they're a good rock band, just not my cup of tea.

7. i love coheed
    i was even at the hammerstein ballroom show a few monthes back, the same show they filmed the last supper dvd.
    after A7X finished their set, all of the a7x fans left and made more room for the coheed fans... stupid pop metal bands.

8. I like them alot and idont think im a dumbass.

9. Oh, Apollo 1: The Writing Writer is fucking genus!

10. That's my favorite song on Volume IV for sure.
    I hope that is the next single,if they make another one.

11. Regardless of your unquestionable right to voice your opinion, you are making like a quadruple re-post. But Whatev.

I mean seriously, look down a few topics and there's already a coheed thread right there. Not that I care. Just sayin, search button. Or eyes, in this case.

12. You expect me to see a thread that was brought back from the dead,by you,when the thread was made 7 months ago?

Whatever dude,I made the thread just to see if anybody liked them.You nail me for making this thread,when hundreds of newbs ask how to pass a drug test or how to avoid the law multiple times a day,yet you don't nail them?

Whatever man,I'm done with this.This definitely did not go the way I wanted or intended it to,but there's always something or someone that causes a disruption,so I guess I have to live with it.

Peace and love Ruse,what's done is done...

13. damn dog, you didn't deck my moms or anything brother, it's straight. I just really hate Coheed, my bad.

14. see, that's the kind of brotherly love we should see more often in the forums haha....ahhhhh, the unifying power of marijuana.

15. Coheed is garbage. Best high pitched vocalist award goes to Geddy Lee.

Ruse , TMV?

16. dude, do you REALY think guy wants to hear it if you don't like coheed?
    The answer, is a resonding no. There is no need to be a dick.

17. I cannot say that im a big fan, I do not really 'dig' their sound. I do respect them for their musical creativity though, it's definetly something new and refreshing as opposed to the whole cookie cutter mtv generation stuff that is flooding the radio stations these days.