Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, Jun 1, 2012.

1. If I put my bud in with my coffee beans when I grind them up and put it into my coffee maker just like regular would I get high off it? :smoke: jw

2. Can you give a unicorn a hand job? :smoke: jw

3. Does the pope shit in the woods?

Wait...

nvm

4. #4 KeepTheCycle, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    You act as if this is a ludacris question... I've made very potent tea in the past and I'm sure the process could be very similar. But yea I appreciate your pointless post along with the touch of asshole. Have a nice day.

edit: after some research I found out it is entirely possible. Don't you feel so smart now :smoke: js

5. Give it a shot...

That's if you have plenty of weed.

6. #6 420birdy, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    Do you realize that cannabis is not water soluble? You would need a type of oil in the coffee blend. Even though coffee beans have oil in them you would still need a lot more. Why don't you try drinking some QWISO wash while your at it. :)

7. you cannot simply just add it to coffee, maybe if you made edible oil, add a couple drops to coffee and you'll be blasted.

8. No actually the person who said it worked added a cup of milk I believe.

9. Thanks Einstein I had no idea about BASIC chemistry. You wouldn't need an oil actually you could also use a high proof bourbon or whiskey, fancy a bit of Irish coffee?:smoke:

10. need more than a cup of milk dude, chai tea.

11. Mind you this is based off of a testimonial.

12. Tea would be easier to make. You can control the temperature.

13. "As everyone knows weed makes u tired, for those of us who like Katt Williams, Hungry, Happy, Sleepy, that's all there is.

So i came up with this recipe.

Materials Needed:
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    Milk (any fat content, it can even be skim milk due to us using olive oil, if you cut the olive oil out, then i recommend whole milk)
    strong coffee (8-10 scoops of coffee grounds, to a 12 cup pot of coffee)
    Whatever you use for your coffee
    a Medium pot for the stove
    1 gram of good bud
    stove
    grinder (hand operated, or coffee grinder, i recommend a coffee grinder)
    strainer (i recommend a cone shaped coffee filter, they're the absolute best)
    something to hold the milk in after being weed-i-fied
    Now for the How-to:
    First grind up your bud (again i recommend a coffee grinder, nothing gets it finer)
    Pour 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil into a pot
    Add your ground up bud now
    bring the stove to a medium heat
    let this simmer for 15-20 minutes
    after 15-20 minutes add a cup of milk or even 2, no more than 2 cups though
    let this continue to cook for another 10 minutes at a minimum
    after at least 10 minutes take this off and strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl or whatever your using to hold the weed-i-fied milk
    start a pot of coffee and let it brew while the milk is cooling
    when the milk is ready and the coffee is done then pour a half cup of coffee and a half cup of milk, add sugar if you like and stir
    Enjoy getting baked with coffee.
    NOTE: this works great for when your smoking too.

Enjoy and tell me what you think."

14. In your bottom right where it says quote you can click that to respond to specific posts.:hello:

15. I would think it would go through the coffee maker way too fast to produce much of a THC extraction.

If you are going to try it, be sure to decarb the weed first. :smoke:

Edited: Ninjaed - never mind your recipe does that.

16. Not my own recipe. :smoke: don't wanna plagiarize and shits.

17. :hello: HERP DERP

18. It is water soluble. just not very