Coffee Maker QWISO

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by PurePowerPlant1, Jun 26, 2012.

1. ok im having a stoned thought. is there some way you could make hash with a coffee maker? Think about it, replace the coffee with weed and the water with iso and it will send pressurized iso though the weed and filtered out. What do you think? should i buy a coffee maker and try it?

2. It will also heat the isoprophyl well beyond the boiling point, further allowing it to evaporate away before it even makes contact with the weed.

If you disconnected the heating element from the coffee maker, it's probably work.

3. remember ISO IS FLAMMABLE ! be safe !

4. I think the ISO needs to stay in contact with the weed longer. It sounds like it could possibly work for BHO, but you'd have to find a way to keep the butane from catching fire from the heat.

5. if you disconnect the heating element i think it would work. QWISO is Quick Wash Iso meaning 15-30 seconds, i think it takes longer than that to brew a pot of coffee

6. Subbed for interest.

7. good way to start a HUGE fire in your house or wherever you do this.... Electrical elements + flammable liquid + heat = fire

Even if you disconnect the heating element... you have to consider that ISO can dissolve plastics... if certain plastics are involved before the pot... it will be in the final product...

Not sure why people need to make one of the easiest oil processes, easier.. but oh well lol

8. We're lazy man, give us a break ;)

9. then make BHO?

Less work, less time.... hahahahah

10. nah you cant measure out the times for shaking it either. I always put my qwiso through a permanent coffee filter when i make it.

11. I put mine through lab filters lol, in a bouchner funnel

12. SIRSOG, it was a stoned thought the whole reason why i brought it up is so i could get feed back and advice like yours, i dont know why you have to me snide about it

13. i wasnt being derogatory or mocking you. The last comment in that first post was sarcastic lol, making qwiso is super easy.

My point was, you could get a kit to make it easier that wont blow you up :)

vacuum filtration kit. Vacuum pump + bouchner funnel + filter paper + erlenmeyer flask.

Its like a coffee machine, without the heat and soluble plastics. Win/win

14. Where do you get such a contraption and how much is it?

15. science supply stores, local or online...

I got a little amateur kit for like 50 bucks a while ago, and replaced the hand pump with an electric pump.

Im sure you guys have noticed how long it takes qwiso to drip through a coffee filter lol... i can run an entire oz, and have it filtered and evaporating in about 5 mins. Pouring that much iso with that much non soluble material clogging up the filter... takes SO long without assistance, because gravity sucks ass hahahah

16. Could you send me a link to a good store, either on here or through PM?

17. Sirsog...you read my mind on every one of your posts lol