Coffee and Cannabis

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SkinnyHD, Mar 28, 2014.

1. So I have noticed that when im sort of dehydrated I feel way higher than normal. If Coffee is a diuretic and makes you flush out your liquids can drinking a lot of coffee make you higher? I had 3 cups today and one bottle of water I have been pissing like crazy all day and getting way higher than normal. More than I did when I was eating a bunch of mangoes  :hello:

2. to funny mangos and coffee. it reminds me of something unrelated so much but anyway i don't know i might do the coffee another time though

3. try it  :smoke:

4. Im an old guy, I have to piss all the time anyway.

Love coffee now I quit alcohol 282 days ago. 

5. Smoked a bit and had a huge cup of coffee and I can confirm that there's enhanced feelings or additional noticeable feelings after drinking the coffee that wouldn't have been felt as much if I weren't high. I'm a usual coffee drinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee, so I rele wouldn't be able I tell you if it has any effect. I do notice, however, that when I drink an energy drink before toking I always get a wicked buzz along with the high, and it makes for a great experience haha

"What is the problem with drinking whiskey and smoking weed? Live within the system, and if you don't like it then fucking leave"

7. Maybe be its a placebo effect lol I doubt it

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I could also be wrong just remembered coffee is a drug :0