codeine

Discussion in 'General' started by chevyguy2034, Sep 17, 2004.

1. what's a good dosage of codeine to take, today me and a friend took 60mg each, i had read it was a good dosage on erowid, and neither one of us felt anything, we also took 6mg of valium each the other day and that did nothing to us, so what's a good dosage for those, also, how much would some codeine go for on the street? thanks

EDIT = they're 30mg pills by the way, also, anybody have a price guide for adderall or ritalin, thanks

2. perhaps a bump is in order?

3. perhaps a search would help...

4. I'm not going to recommend that you take more simply because I'm not going to but, for the record, I need more than 6mg's to get my groove on and I'm a chick. There are 2's, 5's and 10's and I do a ten, usually. It just depends on what I've been doing. A ten can make me sleep or it can just put me right where I want to be. Just don't overdo it. Increase in moderation to be on the safe side.

5. I have the liquid, and i usually just take about 2 or 3 gulps and im good for the night

6. yea, good point, btw, i forgot to mention that about an hour after takin the codeine, we each had about 5 shots of vodka, and we started feelin the effects of the codeine harder than we were before, we felt more sedated

7. liquid codeine is often mixed with sprite. sip til u can't sip no more. ;)

8. Yeah last friday i got 4 10 mg pills of vicodin and took all 4 and felt pretty good all day.

9. I was gone for a month or so and now that im back everyones raving about codeine. WHAT THE FUCK IS CODEINE.

i want some.

10. haha codeine is awesome man...i took some once...i was in my bathroom takin a piss about a half hour later...when i was washing my hands...i passed out for 10 minutes and fell backwards slamming my head into the wall.....i was wondering why i was soo tired...haha

ohh yeah..i also snorted a valium once...that was weird..similar to vike

11. people, i'm askin for prices for 30mg tabs

12. i take it u are talking about hydrocodine, aka vicidon and loratabs.

I have sen the 500, 750, and 1000 mg. I wouldnt pay 25 cents for a 60mg tab personally.

The 500mg usually go for 2-3$ the 10s for 5$ and the 750 for 4$ or so.

If youve never taken them, id recomend 1gram, i take them pretty frequently, i acculy got a 20 ct bottle of oxycodone 750, with is better than codine, for my wisdom teeth, and i take 2 at the time.

Be careful though, ive seen people pop 5 or 6 10s and get really sick. My g/f will puke if she takes 1000mg. I usually start off taking 1.5 grams, then poping half grams every time i feel the need.

Drink a few cold ones and take a few for a real nice buzz.

13. SURGEON EASY'S WARNING: alcohol & opioid agonist painkillers DO NOT MIX.... but can be quite fun... :D....

14. i love codeine got a bottle for a flue i got that almost killed me. but damn what a wtf. i just kinda tripped out and when i came back i had like shoe polish for face paint and was praying to the genie in my humidifier....might wanna wear a seat belt hehe to be fare though it might of been the mad fever that i was already a bit out there from..i'd rate the delirium somewhere around toad licking and drinking glowing love out of a plaid colored fish bowl that grins smugly in overall wierdness

eh i heard that oxy+beer= stone dead but i'm not sure on that as i'm not much for the pills

15. haha.. since my last post i have acquired two codeine. those are FUN. I <3 Opiates.

16. codine makes me sick, I prefer hydrocodone personally... but yeah I really enjoy them.

17. Percocet!! I can not stress it enough, percs are the way to go.

I know several peep who get sick as dogs from codines

I also have drank on them more times than i can remember, as do my friends and pretty much everyone i know, with no ill effects. Take it easy on the drinking though, if your a case drinker, you might only want 12-14 because the alcohol will intenify the effects of the pills.

I got a bottle of perc 750 yesterday for my wisdom teeth, and ive been on a plateau since then :)

18. when it comes to codeine you have two types of pills,

they also use it in all sorts of painkilling uses or couch supressents, but mainly pills.

those with other things in them,

perkocet, valume, loricet or other things like that,
    you get no more than 10mg of oxycodone

anywhere from 1000mg of APAP (acetaminophen) basically tylenol! down to 300 mg of APAP.

then you have oxycodone, which is a instant relese,

most popular are oxycodone HCl otherwise known as a ROXIE or roxicodone.
    they come in
    5mg (white)
    15mg (green)
    30mg (blue)

or OXYCOTIN....cotin standing for continous release. meaning that there is a time release built into the pill, they comes in
    10mg (white)
    20mg (pink)
    40mg (orange)........not being perscribed anymore
    80 (green)
    160(blue)...........discontinued a long time ago because thats what made all those kids OVERDOSE!

oxy is water soluable, unlike THC which is only soluable in alcohol or fats

so that means that anything with JUST codeine in it can be snorted of shot up, because its water soluable. where as acetaminophen is not soluable and if you try anything like that then its gonna suck cause youll have a lot of shit that will either sit in your vains and kill you if you try and shoot a perk or lori. or if you snort it, then it youll be like blowing chalk, if you snort a roxie then you feel awesome.

this is not an instruction manual, im just telling you what i know from experience

also thc and codeine based drugs compliment eachother very well.

19. You are fucking retarded... Never give advice about hydrocodone ever fucking again... 1GRAM OF FUCKING OXY/HYDRO WILL KILL YOU... Fuck that was the biggest bullshit post I've ever seen... Sheer IGNORANCE.

20. i'm sure he mis-typed