Codeine

Discussion in 'General' started by trev, Jul 24, 2006.

1. So I'm dry right now, getting 1/4 of skunk redhair tonight (hopefully, I've been waiting since Tursday).

I just found an old bottle of tylenol with codeine in my cabinet. It's like 10 years old.

So yeah, I know nothing about Codeine or anything like that....can I get a buzz going of these babies or should I just stay sober until tonight :(

2. just wait till you get the herb, codeines suck anyway.

3. Man, it's hard though - Like I had been blazed constantly for 2 days and I went dry yesterday morning....I couldn't even sleep last night because I wasn't blitzed and relaxed

4. look at how much codeine is in each pill. i think around 20mg of codeine fill fuck you up your first time, but snorting tylonal really sucks.

5. i don't like codeine that much so i wouldn't reccommend it. especially if the shits that old man. just wait for the herb or go get some nyquil liqui gels and take some of dem. dat u fuck u up and put your ass to sleep till u get some kryptonite

6. What if I ingested it? Would that work?

7. Don't want to sleep now, it's 11 am...

guess I'll just wait for my herb.

8. what number are they? take 150mg for your first time if they are tylonal 3 each pill has 30mg if its tylonal 4 then each pill has 60, if they are tylonnal 2 or 1 they realy aitn worth fuckign with sine those only have 15 and 8mg, its a differnt high. but its worth it to try them atleast once.

9. Well if I don't get my herb again tonight, I'll give it a shot when I get home from work.

10. They are T2's.

I might try the codeine extraction technique.

11. Just a update - here's a story for you. Now 1/4 AGAIN, who knows now, might have to take my money elsewhere, which sucks, because that was some nice shit.

Anyway, so I get to work and find that out. I'm pissed, and I'm already thinking about my codeine extraction. Anyway, someone tells me that a bag of weed was found on our patio today. I'm thinking, wow, payday.

So my buddy goes to get it, and we agree to split it. One look at it, and a smell, and I'm like wow - this has to be the shittiest schwagg I have ever seen. It's old, stale, just shake, but hey, it's free, and I got about 2 G's worth.

So I'm gonna go give that a shot.

12. 6mg of codeine will get u a good buzz. codeine is an awesome drug if u respect it. its better than hydrocodone imho

13. fuck tylenol 2's... 3's n 4's are way fucking better... but if thats all u got, extract that shit n down the hatch

14. I have Robatussin w/ Codeine which is cough syrup and that shit gets me so f'd up

15. What everyone seems to have overlooked is that these pills are way, way out of date.

DO NOT EVER take medication that is out of date; it's toxicity may be far higher.

Wait for the gear.

16. hey, good job keepin mother fuckers in there place. you probably just saved a life. nice job lady. or man.

17. It's lady.

And I can't decide if you are being sarcy or not, so I'm going to be pragmatic and say thanks, I think.

18. Well, I'm quite sure I wouldn't have died from a few T2's.

But yeah, I have some herb now, so the T2's are unneeded.

Thanks for the tip though.