Codeine & Demerol questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nag Hamadi, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 Nag Hamadi, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I tried searching for the info I need on GC, erowid and google and got nowhere.

I got ahold of 4 tylenol 3's (300mg acetaminophen/30mg codeine each) and 2 50mg Demerol pills tonight. I've got very little experience with codeine - never had pills, just syrup. I have 0 tolerance to opiates of any kind, by the way. Long story short, I've gotten 4 hours of sleep in the last 2 and a half days thanks to adderall, so I'm still pretty anxious on top of the fact that my back, chest and head all ache. I took one of the tylenol 3's on my way home tonight just to relieve my headache cause it was getting worse with every minute.

ANYWAY. My question is, would it be safe to mix codeine and demerol? From what little info I already have, I assume it's probably not a particularly dangerous combo. But, better safe than dead. I also took 2 500mg regular tylenols earlier today around 5-6 hours ago. That being said, I'd like to save the rest of the codeine and take the demerol tonight. That's where I need some advice.

What would you do?

- Take the demerol and save the codeine
    - Take more codeine and save the demerol
    - Take more codeine and take the demerol

Thanks in advance for understanding and/or helping.

Update: Took another 30mg codeine, totaling 60mg so far. Also just took one of the 50mg demerols. I will more than likely end up taking them all tonight unless I find something that says I shouldn't. After reading some codeine experiences on erowid, it seems for some people doses of 150+ don't even produce satisfying effects. I'd probably just be wasting them if I didn't finish 'em off, am I right?

Update 2: Fuck it. Took the other demerol. Now I don't know why I even made this. Whatever. I'll report back when I find out what happens.

2. Uh, I'd just take a demerol. If that doesn't work, take a second one or take a codeine.

Just start small and give it 30-45 minutes between dosing so you have a chance to know how it's effecting you. Just listen to your body man, and don't push your limits or mix that shit with other crap.

3. I decided to follow my instincts and gradually increase my dose of both drugs. I've taken all but one of the tylenol 3's. I'm writing down my experience as it happens cause there's no helpful demerol reports on erowid. The feeling's comparable to what I experience on 10-20mg hydrocodone. Had some slight nausea a little bit ago but it went away just as quickly as it started when I laid down.

4. I personally love Demerol.. I had a script for 30 and I felt damn good.

5. It was enjoyable, but I wish I would've had more than 100mg. I was expecting it to be a little more intense than it was.