Code enforcement up 700% in Humboldt

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dabs710, May 10, 2019.

1. Apparently this is from the County Planning and Building department, they've recently started using satellites to spot cannabis farms that don't have their permit and it looks to be hurting the business. How are you blaming Prop 64 for this? It's the greedy politicians and their laws, if it was unpermitted carrot farms they'd be having the same problem wouldn't they?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #3 dabs710, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    They're calling these farms illegal after these new regulations. They had little to no problems before. Legalization was supposed to bring the farmers into the game, not reserve it with a few rich heads. Fuck prop 64.

3. What is it exactly about prop 64 that you don't like? Is it the $9.25/oz tax on growing that bothers you? Medical users don't pay it and before prop 64 recreational growers were prohibited from growing so I don't get your concerns. IMO cannabis shouldn't be regulated but I see prop 64 as a step in the right direction.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Do you think laws should be written to benefit those of a certain skin tone? That sounds like it would be more racist than laws that ignore skin color. Where am I going wrong?