Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coconut Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DankCloudz, Sep 21, 2013.

1. I brought a jar of coconut oil from Amazon and have about 3/4 - 1 oz of weed for this 15oz jar of coconut oil. Will that amount be enough for potent enough oil for a pan of brownies? The recipe calls for 1/4 cup of vegetable oil so per recipe for the brownies in a standard 8x8 pan.

Thanks!

2. For every 1/2cup (4oz) of oil, I use 7 grams of reggie weed. So i would use the whole ounce of weed with the whole bottle of oil. Which will make you I get blazed like crazy from a reggie brownie, last night I was high af for 5hrs.
    If ur brownies call for 1/4 oil then r gana have alot of batches. gana have like 1&3/4 cups of cannaoil have fun.

3. Thanks for the feedback, I am going to use an oz and report back how it turns out!

4. Well I typed up a long message but lost it. If my math is right, u will get alittle less than 4g in that batch of brownies. Is that enough for you? If so, ur perfect. If not, consider using less coconut oil.