Coco watering / feeding study

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by nonfiction, Jan 8, 2014.

1. #1 nonfiction, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    I've made a thing for phone where i answer questions, plant nutes used tds ph runoff tds runoff ppm etc ttrying to study the best way to keep coco at it's limits, high times video suggested feeding day 1 ph water day 2 nothing day 3, i havent been doing even a week yet to post results but the trend im seeing is run off ppm is much lower than water jug res ppm... i'm really unsure how to keep coco at it's highest, course it's easy as fuck with dwc.... even the ph changes... should i be feeding every watering, is ph water the second day a bad idea with coco? 

right now this is my chart
    graph.jpg

old version....
    2.jpg

2. you have to feed with every watering as coco doesnt " hold " the nutes. I am running a drip to waste set up that i made myself...It gives each plant 1/4 gallon twice a day....Its working better than i would have ever thought possible....I am running Botoncare CNS 17....I use calmag in every drop of water...Feeding at around 1000PPM....Heres a pic of my grow on the 11th day of flower IMG_0553.JPG

My current grow...feel free to stop in and check it out. http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1263355-ninjagrow-1000w-hps-multistrain-first-indoor-journal-lots.html

3. yaaa i did enough research to give up on study, thanks though mate!   due to living circumstances i may just be cutting losses for a bit though >,>