Cockblocked by v-card

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DimebagRIP88, Jul 21, 2010.

1. #1 DimebagRIP88, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    Ok blades and bladies, I'm in a bit of a situation. At 19 years old, I am still a virgin. Not for lack of trying, I assure you. All my life until freshman year I was overweight and socially awkward. At my peak, I was 5'2" and 200 lbs. Over the next two years I lost weight, started working out, and got in my ideal shape (Now I'm 5'8" or so and 145, muscular build). Over the past couple years I've gotten so much more confidence in myself and naturally, girls started to notice. At 16, I finally got my first kiss, and within 6 months I had done everything but fuck with 2 different girls. But since then I've been stuck. Everytime I get close to actually sticking it in, they decide they don't want to because it would be my "first time" and it should be special for me. MAKE IT FUCKING SPECIAL.

Lemme give you some background info. When I first got into girls, I decided I'd wait for a girl I was in love with to have sex. And I found a girl I loved, And she broke my heart. It's whatever, but I'm over it. Since then, I've looked for a girl to be my girlfriend, but none struck me. Most girls just wanted to "have fun", and I was straight with that. I realized that my life is going to change so drastically within the next couple years (plan on moving out of country, or at least out of state), that there's no point in setting down any more roots than necessary. But at the same time, I still want to live life. Have summer flings, whatever. Not be chained to someone I don't even know exists, if that makes any sense.

So I guess what I'm asking is, how do I take shit to the next level? I had a fuck buddy last week and we got pretty far, but she backed out when she found out it would be my first. I just wanna experience life, you know?

2. Stop telling them you're a virgin.

3. Tell the girl that you are currently involved with that you would like your first time to be with them before you actually get to doing stuff. That way they think that they are special and are down for it.
    Hahah, after I read that it sounded kind of douchebaggy. But whatever:cool:

4. [​IMG]

5. Bro, I can work wonders with my tongue, lips, and fingers, but my dick is still virgin. I'm gonna have to have some excuse if I only make it 30 seconds, ha.

6. #6 budluver, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    This shit doesn't make sense. If you go down on a girl she will definitley let you fuck her. There is something your not telling us or you can't work wonders with your tongue. Unless you mean french kissing? Just get drunk with some girls and fuck. It's insanely easy, just don't over think things. Are you in college?

7. So say yeah sorry, I was a virgin. Wanna go again?

8. When I say wonders, I mean I was laying on my back suffocating because she was riding my face like a fucking rodeo. Yeah, she came. I don't know why the fact that it's my first time is such a big deal. She says I need to wait for the "right one" (which is funny because the last person she fucked was most proud of shooting a skunk from 200 yards :rolleyes:)

9. ding ding ding! If they don't ask, don't tell.

10. Its definitely worth losing it to someone you at least have mild feelings for ;)

11. I can kind of speak from experience. The night I lost my virginity (also 19) the girl I fucked knew I was a virgin. And as we were going into it, she was like "I don't know if we should do this. It's your first time. I'm not sure I want to be your first".. blah blah blah. So anyways I was just like "you're making this into a way bigger deal than it is. Someone has to be my first"

I don't know if me saying anything changed the results. But it worked. So I'd say go for it.

12. You're negative rep has negative rep on it
    :eek:

13. Good luck. No ofeense makes me laughed i dumped someone for a few reasons, one being i didnt want to take their vcard lol.

14. Girls are just generally nice and want to make sure the guy is happy. I'm currently talking to a virgin and I'm a bit nervous about what to do with him since I have so much more experience- I'm trying not to take things too fast.

Your best bet is talk about it with the girl. Tell her you don't care about it being special (if you don't) and just want it out of the way. If a guy told me that I would be down, sometimes it's easier to just bang it out and then take it from there. If you really just wanna fuck, make a move and throw it in lol.. :p

15. Haha, thank you. This shit is actually reassuring. I mean, you guys have no idea how close I was to losing it. That time we hung out I tried just sticking my dick in, but she hopped off quick as fuck and started talking about "Your first time should be special.... blah, blah, blah."
    Don't get me wrong, if I had the opportunity to lose it to someone I genuinely loved, I'd wait in a heartbeat. But I have no intentions of even living in the country within the next several years, so I'm not really planning on making any real strong ties if I can avoid it. It's gonna be hard enough cutting the ones I have. And like it was said, someone has to be my first.

16. I lost my virginity to some slut i didn't even know. Fuck all that bs go find a chick eat her out. When she cums fuck her come in like 5 seconds. When she says wtf? Tell her im a virgin or your so hot i busted to soon sorry.

17. I did happen to lose it to someone who at the time I truely loved, and it happened to be in a romantic manner, but I would have slept with someone that wasn't "special" my first time. I really see sex as a normal part of life I don't really comprehend why it necessarily has to be special. If STDs didn't exist I would have so much more casual sex... *shrug*

18. if you're in college, find some 18 year old freshman that is eager to lose her vcard too. or stop telling people lol

19. Then...wait till you move out of the country to find a girl you love, and have sex with said girl.

20. wow atleast you had so many chances. make it happen