Cock blocks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigheadedalien, Aug 11, 2011.

1. So this girl came by my house tonight to say hey. We are just chillin outside when this guy who me and the girl are friends with pulls up with another friend in the car. So we are all talking but then this guy won't leave my house. I dont wanna be a dick to him and make him leave but he likes the girls I'm with and doesn't want me and her to be alone. So my question is how do you get rid of cock blocks in a nice way?

2. Dude, that guys a douche. Who is he to say he doesn't want you to be alone with her?

3. When this happens at my house I just say ''Okay, whoever is not a good friend of mine and has a penis, get the fuck out please!'' :) Lol seriously...

4. Just tell him to leave your house, or pull the "everyone's gotta go" while you secretly tell the girl to loop round back.

5. I told him I would meet him at this park near by in a second cuz the girl was leaving and he leaves so I start to say good bye and stuff and we are kissing and the dude pulls back around and parks by my house just watching us kiss. I forgot to say that part in my first post

6. recent break up with girlfriend so i haven't gotten laid in a few weeks. well i've been talking to this hot ass chick and she really digs me, anyways my parents have cock blocked me 4 times a piece in 2 days. im going nuts cause im a fucking nympho man. hopefully i can get it in tomorrow taking her to the movies lol. ill have sex in the far back i don't even care but the movie people will most likely cock block me

7. straight up just tell him to leave man. or you could ruin his chances with her aswell and ask him about his recent flare up of whatever STD in front of her.

8. life is a big cock block lmfao

9. I was on unmentionables so asking funny questions. Asked my ex to come over tommro morning to have sex(she loved it with me) so morning came and her mom took her damn car to get fixed that day. So she had no way to my house

10. It's as simple as telling him to go the fuck away. Sometimes you gotta be a dick, but that's life. Especially if it's your house and someone wont leave.

You can do eeeeet! Be a maaaaan! Heh

11. honestly, if this kid is cockblocking you I WOULDN'T CALL HIM A FRIEND. He needs to understand this chick doesn't like him.

12. Hold on.

Did this guy just ask how to get a guy out of his house?

Why is this guy even at your house in the first place?

You think a guy is your friend when he comes into your house to stop you from getting pussy from a girl he likes?

You want some motivation to get rid of this loser? He's cockblocking you by being there, cock block him by not allowing him to be there.

Unless shes one of these crazy bitches that tries to get 3 dudes fighting over her.