cocaine question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SRQChronic, Sep 15, 2008.

1. my father use to do cocaine. every person or story i have heard of them doing coke they end up getting addicted and killing their life or kicking the addiction but moving onto other things that arent any better.

my question is, is it possible to do coke in moderation? or any other hard drugs for that matter?

just want to know :wave:

2. yes its definitely possible to do it in moderation man

you just can't let a drug take over your mind
    tons of cocaine users are responsible with their drug use

its just the ones that don't are the ones you hear about :)

3. yes it is

it's something that u have to learn

at least for someone like me

but yeah

one thing u always have to remember

that u do the drug

the drug doesn't do you

4. I think the hardest thing about doing them in moderation is you don't feel it when you're starting to get addicted.
    A lot of people plan to quit when they feel their body starting to crave it, but the problem is they never feel it.

Their trips don't feel anything special or intense as they're getting addicted, it's just one day they realize they're full-blown addicted and they gotta get more every single day.

But that's just what I can work out from listening to people who got addicted. Personally my only drug is marijuana, so I'm no expert on anything else.

5. Absolutely. Just always stay in control.

6. Although I've never used cocaine, it seems like a very social drug. Your at a party and you do a line or you and your friends do some to be geeked out chilling all night. Again, I've never used coke but in my opinion if you start to do coke alone just because of boredom, thats where addiction might set in.

A line at a party, twice a month shouldn't start a addiction, but it always starts out a couple times a month, to once a week, to every 3 days, to every other day, etc. Just be responsible and realize that it is a very addictive substance.

If you wanna get high everyday, SMOKE DRO.

7. I'm one that gave coke a try and got addicted... Did some really stupid shit and got in big trouble with the law.. For me, Coke/pills/meth (never done meth though) are no good.

From my experience I do not think it is worth it... Not going to say to not give it a shot but just be careful man... The feeling you get from it is awesome but, after the first few times it's like your trying to chase the original high... And I couldn't ever get as high as the first time's I tried it.

On the other hand, I know plenty of folks that do/can do it on occasion and have no problems with it, and I know several people that have thrown their lives away and are still going down the bad path...

8. coke isn't "technically" addictive... You could do it all night, and once you pass out and wake up in the morning not have the slightest craving-

But during that night, you will probably go greatly out of your way to keep getting more.

9. Yea you will crave it once you run out. But if you do it in moderation (take a week or month or more between sessions) you should be fine.

I may do it on the weekends or every odd weekend. I don't ever crave it unless we just finished our bag and have nothing left. But save your weed for that time and it's perfect.

10. Okay, coke makes you feel really good. When you start talking about how you want to use in "moderation", it means you are already thinking about using it at certain times even when it feels like youre just being careful.

The point is, the people who do coke that dont get addicted are the ones who do cocaine for a couple nights, are fulfilled of the past experience, move on, and dont plan the exact dates their going to use cocaine. ("okay, i wont use for 2 weeks") They know in the future they will probably do it again, but dont think about it.

11. Hahaha Codone I love your sig. Here's a bar of rep.