Cocaine out of your system.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Mar 21, 2005.

1. My freind has probation Tuesday, and last night he smoked some bud laced with coke. He wants to know if the coke may show up on the test or no, and if it were to, would it be out by Tuesday, and if not, does drinking lots of water also clear out coke.

Thanks.

2. why dont you ask EROWID, youve been here for a while, I figured you knew that.

erowid.org

shit son

3. you don't have to be a dick...
    shit son :smoking:

4. uhh... yea, he's in probation. to the best of my knowlege that tests for everything. just because he smoked it doesn't mean it won't be in his system. thats just another way for it to do just that, enter your body. but check erowid bout how to deal with it.

5. Im not sure, coke takes a few days to get completly out of your system. I dont know if drinking water helps or not, coke really isnt my bag.

6. nah I dont HAVE to be a dick, but in this case it was needed.

people that post this nonsense really take away from GC. it sucks to see it coming from a long term member.

youre on the goddamn INTERNET, fuckin look it up!!!! good lord!

7. ketchup chill out..........and Jrilla..........smokin yay isnt gona get in to his system......and even if it does snortin coke is out of your system in 2-3 days............so he should be fine.........

8. First of all no one steal my word "shit son" I use that all the time. Alright cocaine stays in your system for 4 days max but normally 2-3 days. My friend does coke now that he gets drug tested and has really fucked up his life off it. His parents want him to stop smoking bud but im sure they didnt want him to substitute it with cocaine. Oh well, life rolls on... we all got our problems

9. "shit son" is not a word, its a phrase. and its not yours, its all too common.

and yea, I need to chill, I agree, Im actually a chill person in real life.

Its just that people tend to listen to nazis

10. arent stoners chill layed back and accepting....i knwo i am so just chill man uhh i dont know about water but i know its only a couple of days that its in our system n shit uhh just drink alot though

11. [quote name='chiefdubleblunt']........................smokin yay isnt gona get in to his system......QUOTE]

lol do u guys see a problem with that sentence

12. Standardly Detectable in Urine for 48-72 hours after use. for cocaine. i think your friend needs to find some detox fast