cocaine is a hell of a drug

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokinGirly, May 28, 2008.

1. ok well i dont know where to put this so its straight here i guess....

well ive been up for a while havent slept just did coke for the first time

i gotta say that it was the best expirence in my life---im pretty geeked still and its been a while but

there has been no come down and im beginning to realize that all this talk about addiction is kinda weird because its really in the eye of the beholder...or something

i prolly make no sense but all im sayin is pretty much anything is good in moderation

yeah its sketchy as fuck and scary to talk about but who is with me

i really cannot describe it in words

talk to me

2. Hey, Cocaine is some good shit. But it's too short lasting and not intense enough, thus my switch from coke to Meth. But hey, I'm glad you enjoy it.

This, unfortunately, "belongs" in Pandora's Box.... Used to be cool to post about All Drugs IN General, in the General forum, but now they force us to hide away it the rarely visited/posted in forum refered to as Pandora's Box.

Shame right? :p

Welcome To My Nightmare.

3. meh i dont care much for coke, the herb still beats it hands down!.

4. cocaine is a conspiracy made by teh usa!!1

5. Different drugs affect people different ways. Cocaine gives me a headache on the comedown, even the really good stuff i got down south. Nothing my friend cannabis can't take care of though

6. The coke come down suuuuucks. Well, if you do like 20 lines I mean...

7. ah, the pleasure the white girl brings me.

8. ima botta get a gram of some white later today, and party hardy tomarow night. cant wait!

9. shit, have fun man. I wish I could afford some yay right now.

10. Let me ask you a question: do you believe there's really any difference between the addiction and the fear of the addiction (which might bring one to deny reality so as to avoid having to change habits)?

11. I've done coke about 5 times, and i still like pot by far.
    Thats just my opinion though.

12. QFT, coke isnt much of a stimulant for me, speed > cocaine imo.

13. doing free lines : yes

buying cocaine on a regular basis : no

14. Glad you liked it, I found it rather fun as fuck to. I dont see how people can get addicted here as well..just have to have that control.

But I still love tha weed.:smoking:

15. Cocaine is the best drug ever. As for addiction. Talk to me after you do it about 20 times. It will sneak up and bite you in the ass. I can't even be around someone I know has it in their possession. I run. I run fast and don't look back. I kicked that monkey and don't want it back.

16. I used to do it myself a bit with a girl I was with and maybe some friends... anyways I see what you mean about being able to control the addiction because I was alright with it and stopped doing it and don't even care now... but she had a big problem and the same with some others I know.
    Anyways all I'm trying to say is watch out for it as the poster above has said. Don't get cocky and let it bite you in the ass, just watch yourself is all I'm saying

17. exactly. =)

18. last time i did it i did half an 8 for free.

19. Meh, cokes alright, I won't settle for low quality. Nuh-uh, if addiction is a known-factor, then I want to atleast riisk my balls on something good. 99.8% Pure Peruvian Pearl or nothing. Lol

20. coke never did anything for me, i just got really horny.

i have smoked a laced L tho. that shit had me BUGGINNNNN OUTTTTT