Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coca-Cola vs. Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by colorblind, Jan 7, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

pretty neat picture. too bad not many people will see it.

2. So basically in the long run, Coca-Colas worse for you as far as overall health goes.

3. Coke is addictive? Well I know coke is, but Coca-Cola?

4. Very interesting.

5. I'm all for the pro-weed thing but this is just some left-hand side bullshit. you can't compare weed to coke (pun intended?)

6. The response from most people, "NAHHHH"

7. caffeine is. people who drink a soda or more day then stop for a while can get caffeine headaches.

8. Wow...

It's called moderation. I'm not some fat fuck drinking coke all day but I still drink coke. I am not some lazy stoner in his mom's basement. I have a full time job and my own place and smoke when I get home from work.

Stop these stupid comparisons. Like the alcohol one (saw on another site)

Fucking. Moderation.

and lol @ your sig.

9. oh i wasn't implying that sodas should be illegal or anything. just that something that's so...normal, for lack of a better word, can be worse for you than something that the majority of people think is awful for you.

10. Caffeine is addictive. Which is why I always find it funny and ironic that the people lining up outside Starbucks because they "can't function without their coffee" are the ones telling me I have a drug problem with weed.

Did you know that vending machines cause more deaths every year than marijuana? Not the shit inside of them, the machines themselves. They tip over and fall on people 1-2 times a year when people shake them.

11. I would definitely agree that coca cola is worse for you, and addictive.

12. i know some people who have major health problems resulting from drinking coca cola, yet they continue to drink it

unfortunately i know the same of some people who smoke pot

I lol'd at the sold in public schools part though :p

13. I like both.

14. There is a reason some people drink coffee every morning.

On a side note, towelie is everywhere in this thread

15. yea lol i saw some picture on here and a lot of other places that shows all these ridiculous stats about people dying from the dumbest things.

16. Seriously, wtf?

17. you're a towel.

18. This is awesome. No more coke for me

19. You wanna get high?

20. lolol i read that in towelie's voice