Coca-Cola from the bottle

Discussion in 'General' started by CH3VELLE, Jul 8, 2007.

1. im drinking some Coca-Cola from a glass bottle right now. its probably just a psychological thing, but i honestly think it tastes better than from the can or fountain. what do you think?
    <center>[​IMG]</center>

2. I'm sure it does.

With Nalgene containers they put a special layer on the inside of the bottle so the liquid inside doesn't absorb any of the plasicy taste. But I don't think they do that with like Coke's.

So yea, I'd think it's be a lot more pure.

3. Yea it does taste better, no aluminum taint in it, or plastic. I just wish the bottles had more than 200mL or so in them.

4. Coke from a bottle is amazing

5. My rents always used to get me a six pack of glass Coke bottles for Christmas. They own all.

6. i love mexiacan coke from a glass bottle, its alot taller than the ones in the US, and has a good taste, but coke from mcdonnalds and a glass bottle is just amazing

7. my room is also done in cocacola decor. its awesome... id get pics if i wasnt so effffed up

8. Ooooh, a few years back I ordered a 6pack of glass bottles from Europe somewhere...maybe Holland? Anyway, best coke I ever drank. :cool:

9. but sinning feels oh so good ;)

I loveee drinking coke from glass bottles..it tastes better and just feels so much more right! In Portugal they only have coke in class bottles, its sweeeeet!!

10. Coca Cola is indeed evil, but just like I can't resist some other worldly urges I do drink it.

Coke is acidic so therefore it does get affected by the aluminum cans they put it in.

Glass is completely non-reactive and neutral so it indeed produces the best cola taste.

11. It's because you just drank cocaine. (pre 1903 bottle)

12. Eh- I've never had the glass bottle.

But I am also a sprite or sierra mist guy.

Coca-Cola almost feels corrosive when I drink it.

Just way to harsh for soda.

13. Yeah coke from a glass bottle is the best coke tastes. Its also much nicer drinking from a glass bottle than a can.

14. no shit, huh?

but yeah, coke is pretty nasty

http://www.fromwhatiheard.com/2007/03/14/the-effects-drinking-a-coke-has-on-your-body

In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.
    20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get its hands on into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment.)

etc etc

fuck that noise

15. glass bottled Coke always tasted better to me becvause of all the plastic residue that's in the soda when it's in a plastic bottle.

16. Coke has a much more refreshing sensation to it out of a glass bottle. Its a shame they are so overpriced though or I would never drink out of a can/plastic bottle.