coast 2 coast last night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Eye Get Money, May 26, 2012.

1. So i was smoking a bowl last night while I tuned in to Mr. Noory and heard a woman talking about oltissis and some sentient race of Droid like creatures that have been in communication with earth from many galaxies away and basically our government has been so secretive about this because they snatched some technology from a "dragonfly drone" and they are afraid of that race coming back to harm us. Also a military dude was on there talking about some weapon that can fire through the.earth and that they were planning on using it to fight off a supposed extraterrestrial attackers some time soon.

Anyone know anything about this.Shit? It's interesting because I had a convo back when mass effect 3 dropped with a buddy on xbox live I talk to regularly and we joke how.the game creators waited til 2012 to release the.game to hide some sort of hidden truth to the world.(I.E the reapers) and when I heard about this on C2C I got the same chilling feeling through my body as when I first saw the UFO over the dome of the mecca last year.

I attribute this to the chill of reality. Ive gotten that feeling when somethin major or legitimate has happened in my life.
    When I got the.call from my mom when I was younger that my grandma died I had a chill when the phone rung. When my girl took her pregnancy test as I bought it I got another chill. When I told myself that tonight I may get locked up back when I would go and make deals I got a chill as I looked in the mirror and sure enough it happened that night luckly it wasn't for trafficing and I hid my stash good. But I was wrongfully arrested. Anyone else get the chill of reality from time to time?

2. Bump cuz i want info

3. I thought that ufo over the dome vid was debunked as fake, mayn.

4. Its strange how many societies control the government.

5. [quote name='"SpliffDoobious"']I thought that ufo over the dome vid was debunked as fake, mayn.[/quote]

I've never heard that there were multiple vids matched at different angles and all synced perfectly one heard this but no debunk but if it was I wish u or some one would post something about it coz I'm curious as to how they covered this up

6. Don't let his thread die. Want more info as well. But my search has come up inconclusive.

7. I think it's apart of project bluebeam.

8. I'm scared.

9. They supposedly snatched some technology ? Lol, wouldnt surprise me the government is stealing more than that.

10. just smoke the aliens out

11. Lol. Funny caller on that show.

12. Hell yeah this is a compelling story

13. Let me explain how the government approaches such things...It is a simple thing called "Redirection" what this means is that they will substantiate some claims in an effort to keep the truth a secret. Well, I shouldn't say "Government" since it is primarily the military and in regards to secret projects the government is usually left in the dark just as much as the populace that surrounds it. This has been happenin' since World War II when Russia and the U.S. were in a race to get a hold of German technology, technology that oddly enough is very similar to the earliest reports of UFO sightings across the U.S.

There is of course Area 51, if you ever have the chance I highly recommend visiting for awhile and checkin' out the weird shit that happens there...Accordin' to my sources, since the last time I was there they have moved the perimeter back, however before this you could sit on a ridge and watch the lightshow in the hangars down below in the base. There is also Dulce, Area 52 (Tonopah), Dugway and Area 31 (Now decommissioned I believe). All of these bases have had, or have developed stealth technology for the U.S. military.

I assure you...In all of my research and studies, not once has there ever been a mention of aliens. The only reason a government official will say that there were aliens or alien technology is simply a misdirection of what they are really doin' which is developing the next generation of stealth technology...Keep in mind that the SR-71, F-117A, and even the F-22 were all spotted and photographed as UFO's before they were publicly acknowledged by the military.:cool:

14. The government and military do like people to think of their secret projects as UFOs but there is plenty of evidence in the human history that other type of beings (good and bad) have had interactions with our race and are visiting Earth. I hear many people saying "all UFOs are military" but that's just the same as thinking that we are the only intelligent race in the thousands of trillions of planets, many of which can sustain life on or beneath the surface.

15. The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
    Bill Watterson

..'chill of reality'..lol

16. [quote name='"TesseLated"']The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
    Bill Watterson

..'chill of reality'..lol[/quote]

I can see that as the truth if it knows we here I can see it knowing us from our actions and based on actions I wouldn't fuq with us either..

17. These aren't the driods your looking for.Lol

I haven't heard of it before.I've heard about a race called the progenators in china.Not sure what's oing on with that.Anthony Sanchez talks about it.He visited dulce and was sprayed with some tpye of nerve gas.Paralyzed his face.Don't know what's oing on with him now

18. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']These aren't the driods your looking for.Lol

I haven't heard of it before.I've heard about a race called the progenators in china.Not sure what's oing on with that.Anthony Sanchez talks about it.He visited dulce and was sprayed with some tpye of nerve gas.Paralyzed his face.Don't know what's oing on with him now[/quote]

Your referring to the story of a chemist from the UK who claims he is ozonating his home and has a safe room with 10" steel etc. due to the chemical warfare. He came out talking about some work the British governments been doing that sounds pretty bad. He apparently was working on some of it, he talks about this spraying stuff also. Can't recal his name though!