Co2 boost bucket and pump

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by D-Dog, May 1, 2012.

1. #1 D-Dog, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Whats up GC. I was wandering if any of you all have had good results using the C02 boost bucket and pump simple c02 system? They say it does allright in areas 8 by8 by8. I was wanting to know from someone that has tested it for themselves and someone growing the same shit as me also.I was alos wandering if this c02 system was a disposable, and can only be used once, or can it be used in multiple grows. The reason that I was wandering that is because the site where I looked at the system said "it can provide C02 for 90 days if used properly". I wouldn't throw 80 or 90 bucks down on a grow just to be used once, I would just buy a big C02 generator unless this could be refilled or something.Peace and any input would be appreciated,thanks

Attached Files:

• 333.gif
      333.gif
      File size:
      6.9 KB
      Views:
  2. i wouldn't waste my money on "any" co2 system out there except the bottled stuff. if you do a before and after test for co2 levels, you'll see that these things just don't produce enough co2. a good number to shoot for is 1000-1200 ppm of co2, for your grow area. you can buy relatively cheap co2 testers that will let you know what your levels are. i use the bottled stuff, and a timer, and that's it. you don't really need the thousand dollar set-up to utilize it correctly. i only use co2 in flower. it turns on for 2 hours to get the co2 level up. then it's on for 15 minutes, and off for 15 minutes. works like a charm, and the plants respond well! makes a nice difference in your yield too, for sure!!!

3. Yea, thats what I was thinking. I have had problems with small buds in the past with my indoor plants, but I think PH is a bigger factor than C02. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it, Peace

4. For what it costs for two of those you can buy a 20 lb cylinder, regulator and timer.

I know, cuz I did.